Breaking Pacific Green Puma West Yorkshire

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very interested in rear lights if you can give me an idea of condition or any further photos?

Hey JP. They are in pretty good condition. I will take some pics when I get home for you.

Thanks. Here's a point - how would you replace the Puma NS rear light? Does it not have a key barrel built in? I know you generally push the lock to open the boot when the car is unlocked, or use the boot lid button on the remote fob, but I'm guessing if you changed the NS rear light, you couldn't access the boot with a key only?

The light cluster has a hole that goes around the barrel. No need to change lock.

Seg said:
The light cluster has a hole that goes around the barrel. No need to change lock.

Good news then. Thanks for that. :cool:

Yeah both my rear lights are badly crazed and very dusty, the OS one has a crack in it too. So better condition ones would be fantastic.

JP88 said:
Seg said:

Good news then. Thanks for that. :cool:

Yeah both my rear lights are badly crazed and very dusty, the OS one has a crack in it too. So better condition ones would be fantastic.

These definitely sound better than what you have then. I will get you some pics when I get home at teatime.

Hey JP. My messages aren't sending so I will post it here:

In the short time I have owned this car I have never had and condensation. There is no dust that I can see. At the very worst, some very, very light scratches which would polish out.

Wonderful service, great seller.

Arrived today securely packaged, great price - and they're absolutely immaculate compared to mine.. I'll do a before and after photo - tempted to change them now but the waether isnt so great.

Glad your happy with them mate. Id be interested to see the before and after.

Before - note the excessive dust, and electrical tape at the top of the lens (cracked):

1FZ05Uz.jpg

After:

Bk9UlXo.jpg

q3B7AxI.jpg

Very nice. Definitely looks better. You just need to buy some more things now. My new car fund isn't full enough yet. How about some 9 spokes? :lol:

You know what, if I hadn't just wrapped my front two in Rainsport 3's, I'd have had them - I do prefer the 9 spokes tio the fanblades..

As a matter of interest, what tyres are on the 9-spokes, and how much you after?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back