ProjectPuma Decals

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup we sell them. Funnily enough they are in the 'for sale' section :lol:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=1006" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:roll: Ignore him.

Yes we sell them and yes they are cool :cool:

I sport one of the alrger ones on my back window and it's not to OTT :)

red said:
:roll: Ignore him.

Yes we sell them and yes they are cool :cool:

I sport one of the alrger ones on my back window and it's not to OTT :)

alrger?

Ignore him, he can't spell.

:p

I've got a silver one in stock at the mo if you want one.

Is my new white one for my new boot ordered dal? Not that ive got my boot on yet, but soon, soon

I have a white one in stock draddy. It'll be a fight between you and Red as to who has it until I order another.

Technically, it's Dal that arranges the URL stickers, but I'm sure Matt will pass the info on. ;)

Dal, considering you've been subscribed for less than a year, you have some sizeable posts! You must have done about 17 posts a day, every day since your joining...not that I worked it out :p

No need to work it out, it says 18.63 per day on my profile ;)

Someone had to "build" the posts from the creation of the site. I've slowed down a bit these days..

Your URLs are in the post this morning by the way.

martinblueprint said:
Dal, considering you've been subscribed for less than a year, you have some sizeable posts!

:D the date he registered was the day this site came to life literally.. note also my registration date :)

Baby site; nearly been around for a year though!

We hope so too :D

We've done our best to collate as much of our information as possible into useful resources! :)

You're more than welcome to attend any of our meets too!

Back