Buying Parts from UK

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Denny64

Hi guys my name is Dane and I live in Holland (Netherlands).

Normally I was able to purchase a lot of products trough Ebay. My antenna broke and is stuck is the base so reception is VERY weak right now, it sometimes so bad when an truck stops next to me I don't have reception at all :lol: . So I thought lets buy an new FM receiver I was very interested in this one :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-GALAXY-KA-MONDEO-PUMA-S-MAX-Shark-Fin-Aerial-/290622480045?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item43aa731ead" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Only now i found out Redline (Or Aceparts) dont send to other countries then the UK anymore.
That's very bad because i really liked this one and couldn't find it anywhere else ...

So maby if some of you would like to help me and make a few orders for me and send it to me it would make me a happy men :grin: I can pay by Bank, Paypal, or even mail.

Thanks in advance,
Dane

These guys ship to Europe.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AM-FM-SHARK-FIN-Ford-C-Max-Fiesta-Focus-Fusion-Kuga-/190590784291?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item2c60189323" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks Joe

But that isn't amplified. :-(
I really would like an amplified one.

If you're happy to PayPal the cost of the product and the cost of posting it to Holland (including PayPal fees) in advance, I'm happy to order and post it to you.

I've been entrusted with expensive coilovers and FRP cams in the past, which I couriered personally within the UK as I was going to those places anyway, so hopefully someone will vouch for my trustworthiness!

No problem at all ;).

Redline does free delivery within the UK so that's no prob :).
I dunno what the small air package costs are but that will be reimbursed.
Let me make an small list as i also need the radio removal keys (A).

If you give me your E-mail than I will give you the amount of pounds needed for the products/sending.

Thank you :D

No worries - you put together your shopping list, PM me, I'll send you my paypal email address, when I've got the money I'll order the stuff, weight it, get a price for shipping and get it sent off to you. :eek:k:

Thank you mate :D
I will make the list tomorrow and send you the money directly after that :wink:

I will keep it like this for now :)

Universal Black Amplified Shark-Fin Aerial/Antenna AM/FM Universal Black Amplified Shark-Fin Aerial/Antenna AM/FM x
REMOVE £6.89
FORD PUMA Car Stereo/Radio Removal Keys/Tools FORD PUMA Car Stereo/Radio Removal Keys/Tools x
REMOVE £2.45

PM me your E-mail then I will send you the money :roll: :wink:

Latest posts

Back