Professional photoshoot @ Flow Images

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
Many moons ago, I happened to frequent a nice forum called pumapeople.

Whilst there, I was voted "most helpful person" as I tended to be the one answering the newbies questions about all things puma. (As well as others)

As a prize for the 'award' tiggr was kind enough to buy us (there were 3 awards) all a professional photoshoot at Ed's photo studio down in Bristol. His generousity was unbelieivable frankly and stunned us all. Thanks Mate - the results look amazing as you'll see soon.

http://www.flowimages.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

From Ed:

If you recommend the Flow Images Photo Studio Experience to a friend who subsequently purchases a Photo Studio Experience, you will receive a code for a free 12â€

Ed and Johnny are two dedictaed professionals in the studio...such a contrast to the average point and shooter.

My Milly is due a photosession but it never seems to be 'right' for one, always some little problem that I think will spoil the photos. I think it will go in once my steelies are powder coated.

Colin, if you wait for your car to be 'perfect' before going for a shoot, you'll never get there.

I've got some bits of rust, a couple of the centre caps are less than perfect and there's a section of the rear bumper at the bottom that's quite clearly a different colour when you know it's there. However, none of that, or any of the stone chips will show up on the photos. The lighting in the studio is such that you simply cannot see them. Ed and Johnny make sure that you choose every shot that is taken. If you don't want something to show up, they'll do their best to take that into account.

If you want it done, just go for it Colin. ;)

I was worred like you sound Col, but my 5,000 stone chips on the front disappeared when they lit the shot properly.

:D

Ed has sent me some proof shots so here's a small sample:

Img0492a-c2.jpg

Img0459aP-c.jpg

Img0528a-c.jpg

Not bad huh? :D

They look like they should be in the sales brochure :-D

Awesome pictures!

Bet you're well chuffed!

Excellent images guys.

I really like the solo one of giggles with the project puma numberplate.

I think if I get some work done on the bike over the winter which I have planned I may take a trip down to see Ed with that instead of the Puma :)

I'd whole-heartedly recommend going to see Ed to get some pictures. The skill those guys have with their camera work is amazing. It's excellent value for money as well if you look at the quality you get.

(Remember to quote 'ford722' though! lol)

Whenever we get around to changing cars, providing we get something nice, we'll more than likely take another trip down there. The pictures really are something else, and I'm sure that they'll look even better when we get the full size images. :eek:k:

You made ours yesterday :eek:k:

I'll email you some of the full size images when I get them.

Thanks again!

(PM on the way...)

I've just to look up what you mean by HDR ( :roll: )

Yeah, they take a series of photos with different exposures as well as with different lighting variations and combine them to that the the light and dark areas are only as light or dark as they want them to be.

I suppose the amount of prepartion beforehand certainly helped! They look immense, what we hed charged a member of the public like me?

Back