Breaking (sightly modified) 2001 1.7 ALL PARTS AVALIABLE!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mattraisin said:
I have no idea what the bolt you are struggling with is like, but if plus gas and force won't do it. If you can get an angle grinder in there, just cut through the nut. Nuts are replaceable, so are bolts for that matter.

Ah, stupid mobile version didn't let me see there was more than one page on this thread. Gather it is off now.

Hi everyone

i finally got the suspension and everything off and gave them a bit of a clean up...

Good news:
The coilovers are eye mount
they are in good condition, nothing is stuck or leaking, they have all had brand new lock rings (spring seats) in the last 8 months as the previous owner had overtightened the grub screws. but now all working freely.

image.php

image.php

image.php

There is the pics finally :roll:
I have tied to show the top nut i had to cut to peaces to get off, it will need replacing it is just on a little bit to hold the suspension together.

Annoyingly ... As you can see one of the rear springs has lost its powder coat, i also believe (only realised when cleaning) it is not the original spring as it has more coils than the other one. it does still fit and work and has never caused a problem.

also one of the blue plastic covers on the inside is broken a bit but still sits etc fine.

Even with the non-original spring i am still asking for £200 (or nearest offer) i have seen them sell for slightly less with broken parts and springs, and these ones have had new spring seats...

i will have to check postage costs tonight (i forgot to do that)...

If you want any more/better pics let me know...

Let me know if you are interested (i may create a separate for sale thread after the weekend for them to generate more interest)

I have lots more parts for sale if you want anything just ask :grin:

Shell and engine etc all gone to the scrappy now just a whole shed full of spare parts to sell to all you lovely people now XD

I will be at the ford fair with my FRP so if anyone wants any bits i can bring them along :eek:k:

Thought id quickly chime in on this thread to review Ethan as a seller.
Bought the wheels & exhaust system from him & wanted to report that he's a truly nice guy, very friendly to deal with & couldn't complain at the price.

Best of luck selling everything else buddy, if we had more funds, you know we'd snap that suspension up in a flash :lol:

Buy with confidence people, he's an honest one.

Indicator stalk, the nut cover caps from the wipers and also the clips that hold the bulkhead trim in place. Pissy little bits I know but do you have them?

Welshie said:
Indicator stalk, the nut cover caps from the wipers and also the clips that hold the bulkhead trim in place. Pissy little bits I know but do you have them?

Hi, Indicator stalk - no it didn't self cancel one one so i left it on the car when it got scrapped.

I dont know about any of the clips and covers, will have to check that later... do you happen to have a pic for the ones for the bulkhead trim so i know what im looking for lol. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back