Christmas Meal 2012 - finished for this year. :(

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
evilrob said:
Who can't do the 15th then?

Me, :( well I possibly can but depends on if i can change days for having the kids etc. I'll have to alter things regardless so do what ever is easier and I'll try and fit in.

fooooood! under an hour away, count me in for this, 8th or 15th I reckon 22nd too close to upsetting santa me thinks..

suggestions for a dodgy hotel?

then we can share taxis?

We could also have a mini meet in the afternoon, bit of a drive, etc?

spike. said:
suggestions for a dodgy hotel?

then we can share taxis?

We could also have a mini meet in the afternoon, bit of a drive, etc?

sounds like a good idea :)

i have no knowledge of the area though

There are several hotels within walking distance of Giraffe - Holiday Inn (0.26 miles), Ramada Encore (0.32 miles), Jury's Inn (0.44 miles), Premier Inn (0.5 miles), Travelodge (0.7 miles) and Novotel (0.88 miles). They're all around £50-£75 a night.

If several people want to stay the night in MK, I can see what we can get by way of a group rate. I would expect to get down to around £40 a night.

Bentleya said:
Anything but the 8th for me.
I'm assuming it'd be you and Lottie coming if it's not on the 8th?

What about Ian - can you tap him up, see if he wants to come / what dates he can do? I know he doesn't really come on here.

Where's Mac and Amanda?

And I hope Neil isn't going to do his usual trick of being on tech duty whichever weekend this ends up on. :(

If it is the 8th, it will just be me. If it is one of the other two dates then it will be Lottie and myself.

I will let Ian know, but will be tomorrow evening as I am away in Manchester Today/Tonight/ Tomorrow Morning.

They have a normal menu too, Yip - you're not tied to the Christmas menu!

Latest posts

Back