Christmas Meal 2012 - finished for this year. :(

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Questy - your attendance is mandatory - will you be gracing us with your presence?

(no pressure!)

Lol your telling mandatory to someone who didnt drag themselves to a submarine reunion that was within walking distance :grin:

I'm defo going to the 2010 Sheffield meet though, I'm completely done with prevaricating on that one, oh yes sireeee I'm definately thinking about it oh yeah .......

Can I take the economy option. i.e. Puma Babe taking a cardboard cutout of me down there for the day,a bit like weekend with Bernie? :D :D

They are available at reasonable prices on the free Questy from his mental health section website :pose2:

Hey, Sparx and I will be there also, any date is good for us!
If there's any info or requirements then pm me or send me a message on my phone, I don't have time to read threads on my phone.

:thumbs:

Can anyone planning on staying over in MK make yourself known - generally there are good discounts available for 3 rooms or more booked in one go. No obligation to go with whatever (if anything) I come up with - just thought it might be an idea if a few of us are going to make a night of it to take advantage of group-buying cos everywhere in walking distance seems to be north of £50 for individual bookings.

Stayed there before? Any good?

edit: bloody should be for £75 a night. :shock:

Flying Scotsman said:
Ginger Tom said:
I'll be staying up there, I'd go with the jury's inn

Ive stayed there before.. very nice place.
Are you guys planning on staying over? So far it's me and Tom, possibly Spike and Puma Babe.

If you are staying and participating in Operation Hotel Discount, I'll make sure we get you a room on the other side of the hotel. :-D

Back