Christmas Meal 2012 - finished for this year. :(

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yippeekiay said:
:shock:

Cheese on toast for my Christmas dinner???.....heaven :happee:
I didn't see that on the menu... closest I could find was "Mozzarella, Pesto & Grilled Veggie Focaccia"

Was this an affirmative - should I put you on the interested list?

evilrob said:
Flying Scotsman said:
Ginger Tom said:
I'll be staying up there, I'd go with the jury's inn

Ive stayed there before.. very nice place.
Are you guys planning on staying over? So far it's me and Tom, possibly Spike and Puma Babe.

If you are staying and participating in Operation Hotel Discount, I'll make sure we get you a room on the other side of the hotel. :-D

I don't mind sharing with you guys as long as you promise not to tell anyone I snore

I suffer from extremely loud bruxism and night terrors, if we're all disclosing our undesirable bedroom habits.

I've also been known to get a bit trumpety in the trouser department after couple of Babychams.

evilrob said:
Flying Scotsman said:
Ginger Tom said:
I'll be staying up there, I'd go with the jury's inn

Ive stayed there before.. very nice place.
Are you guys planning on staying over? So far it's me and Tom, possibly Spike and Puma Babe.

If you are staying and participating in Operation Hotel Discount, I'll make sure we get you a room on the other side of the hotel. :-D

Na we're not, we're 40 mins from MK so there's no need.

Gona have to check the diary, bank balance and if hubby is free to have Aaron, I know that the last two dates are allready booked for me so only the first free at the mo but as said will check and get back to you (Ohhhhhh I'm having a Questy moment :wink: )

Ginger Tom said:
Same as me, but I can't be bothered with the hassle of trying to get home if I have more than I'm allowed to drive
Hour and a half for me, but I'm pretty certain I'll be indulging in a few cheeky Ribenas so I'm definitely staying over.

lrrhood said:
Gona have to check the diary, bank balance and if hubby is free to have Aaron, I know that the last two dates are allready booked for me so only the first free at the mo but as said will check and get back to you (Ohhhhhh I'm having a Questy moment :wink: )
Would be lovely if you can join us, Kay. Don't fret if not - there are plenty of other meets throughout the year! :thumbs:

I'll be definitely staying over, could be just me, or maybe with stacey, depending on date chosen.

lrrhood said:

I often have Questy moments as well,or do I? I'm not so sure now, maybe perhaps I do, on the other hand.......mmmm probably not ..but maybe Oh I dont know

I'm still dead certain I'm going to the 2010 Sheffield meet though, well reasonably certain anyway....well as reasonably certain as I can be in these uncertain times......which are certainly very uncertain I think.

Milton Keynes isnt that a graveyard?

Quick question anyone going up from essex that has room for a passenger (me), the way my arm is after last operation (having trouble driving/lifting stuff), I'm not sure if I will be able to drive myself there.
Would be great to meet all of you in person, if no one can help I will just have to try and recover quicker lol
Thanks in advance shane

The earlier the date the better for me since the later the date the more chance there is of a baby arriving.

I will double check but I'm pretty sure most dates will be good for me also.

Latest posts

Back