Fiesta in the Park - Sunday 10th May **NEW LOCATION**

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to everyone for coming today and hopefully having a great day.

I thought the new venue would be a bit dull, but it was ok really - nice and compact. I imagine they'll be a few more clubs next year when it's apparent FITP is back on the show calender.

Is there enough space over there? I had meant to come down but failed miserably.

I hope that everyone had a great day, I saw some of the pictures on Facebook and it looked like a good day!

A great little show! & always good to meet up with the ProjectPuma gang! Cheers guys & girls! :grin:

Start of a photo thread here including Errol with his Trophy:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=174&t=28008" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Sorry I missed this - shows are definitely back on the agenda this year.

Great day and banter with you guys yesterday, & another successful trip for my car, project puma meets are turning out to be lucky for me , I'll have to make sure I get to more of them :lol:

Thanks to Cherie and Dal for organising everything, Cherie is the first person EVER to get me to book ANYTHING more then a day in advance!! :grin:

Dunno why, but I completely forgot to take any photos at all.
Anyone got any of our Puma?

I've got a front and rear of everyone's car.

I'll put them in the photo thread later. :eek:k:

I browse, open the files I want to upload, I put a title in the box press upload and then nothing happens, not getting any messages to say files are too big or anything

I've just tried uploading some pretty big files (2.1MB with res 3000x2000) and the two I tested both uploaded.

Maybe you could let me know what size you are trying so that I can try something similar?

PumaNoob said:
Thanks to Cherie and Dal for organising everything, Cherie is the first person EVER to get me to book ANYTHING more then a day in advance!! :grin:
I'm sure that's not true. :p Now sign yourself up for Ford Fair!

Thank you to everyone who came, it is appreciated that some of you brave the sun/wind/rain to come to events and meets. :eek:k:

Trax at Silverstone in July, Ford fair at Silverstone in August, keep an eye on the meets section there will be others coming up

Latest posts

Back