Fiesta in the Park - Sunday 10th May **NEW LOCATION**

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Same meet point" to those not in the know is this one:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=147&t=20728" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(Although the date will be different obviously)

God I might actually have my new bonnet fitted in time for this! (although it won't be wrapped in pretty Carbon) .. been a long time coming

Any last minute takers? We've still got 4 unallocated stand passes!

It's a shame I can't sneak my TT on the stand, it kinda looks like a Puma...!

Assuming that a flat battery is all thats wrong with the car and if I get time I'll do some baking and I'll be taking stuff to make bacon butties (assuming there's no restrictions on camping stoves). I'll also take tea, coffee, water and milk if people want to supply their own mugs!!!

Won't have my fancy MTEC bonnet fitted so will be sporting a big dented standard one instead :(

on a positive note Puma is working and clean(ish). She's making a nasty grating noise at the front on full lock in reverse (so will try to avoid doing that!!!).

Sadly haven't had time to bake anything :(

just washed our puma, and now it looks like it'll rain!
It's a daily driver, so not a show winner, but we like it!

Saw a mint looking red Y reg in Brackley Tesco an hour or so ago, anyone in here?

See you bright and shiney in the morning!

Spent the day cleaning and polishing, in between the showers. All done now and ready for tomorrow. See ya all there bright and early :lol:

I've come down with some sort of AIDS. If anyone wants my ticket or plaque they're welcome to it. I'm going back to bed.

Thanks for letting me know.

so, we're back to 5 spare tickets then... not that anyone cares.

Just saw on FITP Facebook page that they've been let down on the plaques so will be giving out refunds

Latest posts

Back