Fiesta in the Park - Sunday 10th May **NEW LOCATION**

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cherie said:
evilrob said:
I've given the Facebook group a nudge:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/fordpuma/permalink/528120730663257/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How about nudging your paypal account and coughing up a few quid yourself? :p
You're welcome. :?

Take the comment the way it was meant Rob - lighthearted. I appreciate the assistance, but surely you can see the irony of it. ;)

You can now add me to the list, money just sent :grin:
Have you paid yet Rob ??? :lol:

From the link in the first post:

Show Ticket Prices
Ticket prices for car clubs will remain at £8 per car which includes one passenger. Additional passengers are charged at £2 per person. Club forms can be either requested from [email protected] or downloaded from here.
Tickets for general public visitors are £2 per person and will need to park in the Wood Green Animal Centre car park. Children under 16 FREE

7 people signed up and less than 2 weeks to the deadline. Come on guys ... I expected better than this! :(

Im very tempted

its only 60 miles for me amd I could even stop at my uncles in Wansford the night before which is pretty much half way.

hmmm....

Been a lurker here for ages, but having just had the last minute email come through... I am tempted to actually join in!

If you fancy our very late (52 plate) "Ghia" spec Puma on the stand?
It's a daily driver, but very presentable. The interior gets the most admiration though.

Take a look at a couple of pictures here;
https://www.facebook.com/alex.burnham.140/posts/884401151573243

What you recon?

Hope to be there with my milly just need to sort some things out will book a place before the 28th feb

Alex, looks very interesting, is that leather interior standard? I think I've seen a couple that colour but not many!

The walnut trim will no doubt divide opinion but it looks well done to me, which model stereo is that?

Yep, stick me down, as I've never done FITP before!

& yep, I've paid! :lol:

ps can you just confirm there'll be a burger or donut van there please! :p

As far as I know the leather was optioned as new.
I put the walnut in last year, as Mrs Wife wanted a posh car... I compromised!

It's the 6006E stereo, it did have a silver one, so replaced like for like.
Retained all the silver dash just in case we want to put it back.
Very nearly put the dark face clocks from a Fez in her... but chickened out.

alexb said:
What you recon?
What other people think doesn't matter. You could have the rustiest Puma imaginable, but if you want to come, no one is going to stop you. :eek:k:

From what I know that interior was a dealer fit package which I think was only in green ones and unofficially named a 'lightning'

Someone else told me that it was a Lightning, but I could find nothing about them online.
We'll bring her along!

(PayPal'd to Cherie! - See yous there!)

BigAl said:
Yep, stick me down, as I've never done FITP before!

& yep, I've paid! :lol:

ps can you just confirm there'll be a burger or donut van there please! :p

I'll personally bring you a cake or a doughnut Al! :lol:

Latest posts

Back