Fiesta in the Park - Sunday 10th May **NEW LOCATION**

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bentleya said:
Alan, you went to FITP in 2013 at the old location.

Oh, did I? It must be my brain playing up again!! :lol:

but I'm definitely coming to this one as Erroll's bringing the Krispy Kreme's! :p

I've received a payment, but haven't been given the user name... I've got your email address and reg number, but no idea who you are!

I've already got you on the list Alex, so it's not you. :eek:k:

I'm a newbie to FITP ... paid up and looking forward to meeting a few faces. Been on FB for a while - just not been on PP much at all. We'll be the silver nervous looking Puma driving round looking lost! :roll:

fitp.jpg

Far be it from me to state the obvious, laced with an extreme amount of sarcasm, but have you checked the list in the first post Al?

Cherie said:
Far be it from me to state the obvious, laced with an extreme amount of sarcasm, but have you checked the list in the first post Al?

No! Do you think I should? :p

All received Rob. I wasn't sure whether you'd decided not to come. :?

I've sent the payment, but I have ordered some extra tickets, of a quantity that will remain currently unspecified as there's always some latecomers. You'll need to PM me if you want one. :eek:k:

Unfortunately, we've had a couple of double bookings, so we've lost Cherryvimto and Aaron from the lineup. This means I have more spare slots in addition to the extras I ordered.

I know it's only 2 weeks away, but if you feel like tagging along, just let me know!
£8 sent by paypal (as a friend or you paying the fees) to [email protected] will secure you a place. I'll even accept cash on the day by prior arrangement if I'm in a good mood! :D

You might as well!

Oh, and we're keeping to the same meet point, as we haven't had a chance to scout out anywhere else. It's 10 minutes away, so not too bad really.

Latest posts

Back