Fiesta in the Park - Sunday 10th May **NEW LOCATION**

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have 4 people on this so far, and less than a month to go to the submission deadline.

If you want your car on the stand, you MUST send me the money before the 28th of this month. Asking me to add you to the list means diddly squat if you don't cough up the cash!

I'd be interested in coming to this. Can you add me to the list?

*hides*

has anyone actually seen the location to know what faciltys it offers or even how much space compaired to the old venue and will their be any traders / foodvans etc, as I was thinking about this as its the week after passionfords event at the ace cafe

Sorry guys, not going to happen for "buttercup" and me yet again :-(

Really hoped to get there this year but Passat is taking all spare cash for its mot this year so wee millie remains sorned for another year :-(

Maybe next year, hope it goes well and will look out for the pictures on here

paulsmiffy said:
Been there a few times for thee things. Huge site and theres a cafe etc on site, assume other food vans will be there,

thanks for that, as I need to sell it to my lot you see and not knowing the answers would make me look like a tit lol

Only 20 days left to sign up!

It's always been a struggle to get people to sign up for shows this early, but only having 4 people this close to the deadline is extremely disappointing.

It does make you wonder why you bother trying to organise stands for shows if members can't be bothered to commit to being on the stand.

come on guys, seems like only common curteousy to follow this up with payment, "cherie" is doing the hard work for you at least back her up, I'm only sorry I am not going to be there (again)

I've given the Facebook group a nudge:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/fordpuma/permalink/528120730663257/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

PumaNoob said:
Put my name on the list please, I'd like to attend!
Oh no... don't say THAT
facepalm.gif

Cherie said:
If you want your car on the stand, you MUST send me the money before the 28th of this month. Asking me to add you to the list means diddly squat if you don't cough up the cash!
:lol:

evilrob said:
I've given the Facebook group a nudge:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/fordpuma/permalink/528120730663257/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

How about nudging your paypal account and coughing up a few quid yourself? :p

Latest posts

Back