Ford Fair - 3rd August - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
grayfox said:
Would anyone have the room in their cars or a van to keep my speedlines safe while I'm on track?

Be going out first thing in the morning so half 8 briefing I think, if not its an easy decision not to bring my track wheels (they're not road legal ya see)

Bear in mind:

http://www.fordfair.co.uk/2014/01/31/track-time-rules/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Vehicle restrictions

• Any road legal Ford is allowed on the track.
• Your vehicle must be in suitable condition for circuit driving and to MOT test standards.
• Cars fitted with slick tyres are not permitted on track.

• Tyres must meet the recommended pressure for high speed driving.
• Do NOT overfill petrol tanks.
• 3 wheel cars are not permitted on the circuit.
• The maximum sound level for your vehicle is 102dB, measured on drive by meters around the circuit or on a static test at 4500rpm half a metre from your exhaust outlet.
• The Silverstone Marshals reserve the right to refuse any car from being driven on the circuit for whatever reason – their decision is final.

Cheers Dal, they're Semi-slick but just lost too much thread down the centres, not gona risk it though.

:eek:k:

This years Trophies, Many thanks to Mac for blowing up his engine and leaving 2 pistons intact, Errol for builing it in the first place, and Alex for getting them vapour blasted so they are new and shiny !! Hope you like, so get polishing.

Wow I'm not gonna lie, I'd love to get my hands on one of those!! Looks like I'm going to need to set some boobie traps for the likes of Alex, Simon, Rob, Aaron ect!! Be such a shame if someone brought along a cow pat with a firework in it and it happens to go off by your cars!!

Lol

You are just admiring joinery and French polishing skills

PumaNoob said:
Wow I'm not gonna lie, I'd love to get my hands on one of those!! Looks like I'm going to need to set some boobie traps for the likes of Alex, Simon, Rob, Aaron ect!! Be such a shame if someone brought along a cow pat with a firework in it and it happens to go off by your cars!!

A Puma said:
A trophy would be cool, I'm already out though, The long journey from the Netherlands will make it dirtyy :pose2: - Might bring some cleaning things to clean it a little bit and wash it the day before FF in a washbox (don't know if that exists in the UK)

Anyways, Already looking forward to Sunday the 3rd! ;)

What time do you feel like heading over? Going for Calais-Dover as well? Perhaps you want to meet up and arrive together?

PS: my Puma is missing! Just back from vacation and it is gone.. Think my mate who has broken down in his VW in Poland has the car.. Got to work something out before the weekend!

Sjoerd

Sjoerd said:
A Puma said:
A trophy would be cool, I'm already out though, The long journey from the Netherlands will make it dirtyy :pose2: - Might bring some cleaning things to clean it a little bit and wash it the day before FF in a washbox (don't know if that exists in the UK)

Anyways, Already looking forward to Sunday the 3rd! ;)

What time do you feel like heading over? Going for Calais-Dover as well? Perhaps you want to meet up and arrive together?

PS: my Puma is missing! Just back from vacation and it is gone.. Think my mate who has broken down in his VW in Poland has the car.. Got to work something out before the weekend!

Sjoerd
Will be heading to the UK on Friday, Will be using the boat though, from Hook of Holland to Harwich.

Pity your Puma is missing.. Hopefully you sort something out before the weekend! Will meet you up there at FF ;)

A Puma said:
Will be heading to the UK on Friday, Will be using the boat though, from Hook of Holland to Harwich.

Pity your Puma is missing.. Hopefully you sort something out before the weekend! Will meet you up there at FF ;)

Allright. You do know it is cheaper to use the C-D ferry, even if the driving distance is much longer?

PumaNoob said:
A Puma said:
PumaNoob said:
Looks like I'm going to need to set some boobie traps for the likes of Alex, Simon, Rob, Aaron ect!!
Sound like a plan.. I'm in! ;)

Good man, we can start a little army!!

Suggest you bolt that F2 spoiler down as I believe they are quite easily removable ;)

Or to share a Facebook link my wife has just been sent - "touch my car and take your balls home in a jar"

But I'd not be physically touching your car, the cow pat would!!

I think I'm going to invest in some security screws for my spoiler !!

Gonna Miss out, messed up on rotas, so working nights over weekend, and loads on holiday, so no one to swap, at least will earn far more than I've lost, such is life, consoled myself by booking snetterton for 20th sept

PumaNoob said:
But I'd not be physically touching your car, the cow pat would!!

I think I'm going to invest in some security screws for my spoiler !!

Lol better bring the angle grinders with me !!!

Lord B said:
Gonna Miss out, messed up on rotas, so working nights over weekend, and loads on holiday, so no one to swap, at least will earn far more than I've lost, such is life, consoled myself by booking snetterton for 20th sept

Might it be possible to reserve your ticket for me? I might come with two, instead of one. I will know for sure this evening. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back