Ford Fair - 3rd August - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sjoerd, Lord B hasn't bought a ticket through the club. If he does have a spare ticket, he would probably be best posting it to me by recorded delivery to make sure that it's here, rather than risking international post this close to the day.

Allright. You do know it is cheaper to use the C-D ferry, even if the driving distance is much longer?

I know that, But me living 10 minutes away from Hook of Holland made it an easier choice, Already paid the ticket for the ferry.

Plus the drive from Harwich to my hotel is approx 30 minutes shorter.

Cherie said:
Sjoerd, Lord B hasn't bought a ticket through the club. If he does have a spare ticket, he would probably be best posting it to me by recorded delivery to make sure that it's here, rather than risking international post this close to the day.

Sorry, I didnt realise. If necessary would it be possible to buy a entry ticket on site for my girl?

Brian' said:
Allright. You do know it is cheaper to use the C-D ferry, even if the driving distance is much longer?

I know that, But me living 10 minutes away from Hook of Holland made it an easier choice, Already paid the ticket for the ferry.

Plus the drive from Harwich to my hotel is approx 30 minutes shorter.

Still, the drive would be much shorter but it is cheaper from Oostvoorne (30 mins from Hook of Holland) to go past Calais. The channel tunnel costs me +/- €100. I'll drive +/- 385 km extra one way which is +/- €80 if refuelling in Belgium. Both ways are cheaper than one way on the ferry :) It's even faster :) I must be honest I rather like loading up the car with French wine and having a nice dinner in Wimereux (close to Calais) in my favourite restaurant.

Sjoerd

Sjoerd said:
Sorry, I didnt realise. If necessary would it be possible to buy a entry ticket on site for my girl?

Under 14s are free entry, but yes - you can buy them on the gate.

Q: Do I have to purchase a ticket for my child?
A: Entry is FREE for children aged 14 and under when accompanied by a paying adult. A maximum of three children will be granted free entry per paying adult.

http://www.fordfair.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Weather..... yes there will be some form of weather!

Shorts for me though.

Spent an a couple of hours giving the car a clean last night so its all ready now!

Sunday looks fine weather wise:

http://www.xcweather.co.uk/forecast/silverstone" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:cool:

The customers in my pub are getting P***ed of with me keep popping out to do a bit of prep here and there.
I'm disappointed I have haven't had the time or funds to get my rear arch replacement Evilrob supplied me with in time for FF, had cam belt and water pump done this week.
Rest is looking ok, however I've painted rear wheel drums in yellow calliper paint and its well......totally wrong yellow, might blow them over with a zinc yellow aerosol in the morning????
However we are looking forward to our first FF and seeing you all :grin:

paulsmiffy said:
I'm disappointed I have haven't had the time or funds to get my rear arch replacement Evilrob supplied me with
Join the club, mate - I don't know of anyone who has actually fitted them yet!! :lol:

IMG_20140801_154248_zpsgdqyaazl.jpg

Only when you start machining do you realise how shite the paintwork is :(

In bed anyway:

IMG_20140801_170445_zps7clim9sm.jpg

Latest posts

Back