Ford Fair - 3rd August - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Watching top gear, the london to oslo chalange :) wil be pretty much what I'l have to do :)

Cartman said:
Watching top gear, the london to oslo chalange :) wil be pretty much what I'l have to do :)

As I mentioned before, if you want you can crash here for free in Eindhoven and join me the next day in a kind of convoy thingy. You want to do Dover - Calais too?

Wel, the plan is to cross at calais :) but we're going a week before, so we can do london...

Might have to take you upp on your offer thoug, as I doubt we can do norway london in a day :)

Stil in the planing phase thoug :)

£17 is very good value, as covering fees, The Focus STOC are ripping its members to the tune of £20!

They charging non paid members for classifieds now, and also paid members for a featured advert!

Ridiculous! You could argue that the extra that STOC/RSOC charge covers their time to envelope up and post out all the tickets they sell, but it's still a bit excessive. I've worked out the prices allowing for ebay fees, and a few pence towards the postage costs. It should average out over the 3 shows to just about break even.

But therein lies the difference. This is a site run by enthusiasts for the sole benefit of other enthusiasts without a penny of profit. STOC is a business.

Anyway - how many paid up have we got now? 9? That's not bad in January :)

Thats good, You guys always have a good turn out, and stand :)

I'm sure the members appreciate the effort that is put in to organising a stand at such a large event!

Remember, people, to be on Project Puma stand you must tickets through Project Puma.

I had an idea the other day :) We should try to get a group photo at the stand to use as our page banner :) that would be cool (atleast I think so :))

Edit : Jay :) 600th post :)

I'll keep an eye out for your payment for the tickets then. ;)

This goes for everyone who's shown interest in being on the stand for Ford Fair so far: Steavie, alexwilliams840, Veg98, evilrob, Flying Scotsman, jimmyj, aberdarepuma, kizza, Cherry Vimto, BigAl, paulsmiffy & Severio. Until you've bought your ticket, or tickets, being on the list doesn't mean much. :p

LOL.

still not sure what car i will be in/towing :oops: Cant do any physical work on the carbon chassis until mid april when im supposedly moving into my new unit with a mate if its on time!! Ive told him as i spent most of last year and early this year spending loads of time helping him build his race car, then as soon as we are in the unit, hes helping me get cracking with the chassis!!

Will send some money over in a few weeks once ive successfully got an MoT on the sportka!

Hello Cherie

Please put me down for one ticket & one stand pass. I've just paid via Paypal.

Many thanks
Al :grin:

Latest posts

Back