Ford Fair - 3rd August - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looking like i wont be coming in a puma so I will be pulling out of this unfortunately. Will still come to the show and pop over for a chat as usual but throwing the sportka on another ford stand.

It's always good having the patented Warren lunacy around! :eek:k:

As we've not had a show in May for the Memorial Trophy that we have usually judged and presented at Fiesta in the Park, we'll be doing it at Ford Fair instead. :eek:k:

Aaron, do you know if Alex is putting his FRP in for concours this year, we're going to need the trophy off him...?

Cherie said:
Aaron, do you know if Alex is putting his FRP in for concours this year, we're going to need the trophy off him...?
If he's not doing concourse, he might as well keep it. :lol:

lol but sooo true :)

evilrob said:
Cherie said:
If he's not doing concourse, he might as well keep it. :lol:

Veg98 said:
I'll be there again with 'his n hers' pumas, so 2 tickets and 2 stand passes for me please. Looking forward to it :)
alexwilliams840 said:
I'll be coming :thumbs:
aberdarepuma said:
Yea im game count me in guys!
Kizza said:
you can count me the missus in this year :D and as ive just fund out that my 2 little ones go free its all the better :thumbs:
Severio said:
Hi, put me down for one ticket an stand pass please :grin:
PumaJay said:
hmm.... im tempted
Ginger Tom said:
Put me down please!!!!! I'll have something puma related
crispy1980 said:
I'll be paying for two tickets and two passes soon, but as neither me or mate has actually picked up the latest pumas I better not just yet! Should be here by next week so I'll pay then if that's ok?

Only 8 days to go until the deadline guys... best get clicking if you want to be on the stand!

Hi Cherie, I was looking at the map around silverstone... and I can se several Tescos in "relevant" closenes to silverstone.. wich one do you usualy meet up at?

Last year we met at:

Tesco Towcester - Old Tiffield Road, Towcester NN12 6PF‎ (Just off A43/A5)

1984fec735fa5af650d44e97dd1db730_zpsa4ae52be.jpg

Thank you :)

Edit : interestimgly this Tesco is not on Google maps :/

How long would you say I would need to,get there from London?

Latest posts

Back