Ford Fair - 3rd August - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just had a look at the 1 post again :) it says I'm in for 2 tickets, but I'm hoping there is a stand pass in there to, and it's just a typo :)

2 tickets, 1 stand pass. :eek:k: I've only specified the number of passes where people have ordered more than one pass.

I`m out on track in the 15:20, 16:20 and 17:00 sessions

My camping and passenger tickets (plus tracktime confirmation slips) arrived this weekend :)
Is anyone else at Whittlebury Park to camp?

Im hoping to make it down for the day this year.

If I do i'l more than likely be doing a couple of track sessions so if anyone fancies having a ride round Silverstone then i'l come and make myself known on the stand.

Jay, there are a couple of spare stand passes if you want one.

Has anyone got a gazebo, or some kind of shelter we can use? Warren's last year was awesome, but he's not on the stand with us this year unfortunately.

I have a spare gazebo you can borrow if youre stuck. Its just a typical 3m square pop up one. I'll probably be hanging around the stand a fair bit anyway as i dont know a lot of people on the stand im on, its just a way to avoid parking with the public lol.

Hmm is it allowed to sleep in your own car in the UK? I might just as well put up an airbed in the back of the Puma. Saves some cash after the long, costly drive :wink:

I must say, now that Future Publishing have outsourced their ticket booking, it's a tad more efficient.

IMAG1763_1.jpg

We also have a new style of stand pass, which actually looks pretty nifty, and a free sticker!

Latest posts

Back