Ford Fair - 3rd August - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
warrenpenalver said:
do you still need the gazebo??

the stand im on is in shitty area 13 on the rocky ramp so i might sneak off to your camp and claim my "puma" had a front and rear crash hence why its shorter.

Lol.

Yea passes look great, I got my track session ticket through very fast, literally 2 days.

Hi guys. does anyone know where I might get a chanse to clean my car real quick before we enter the track?? I'm cleaning it before I leave, but I stil have about 2000km to drive :)

at least with plot 19 you can get in and out of the show easy, will pop over no doubt and say hello if I escape my lot

Will be on the look out for you Steve - I dare say we'll nip over the bridge and say hi to the PassionFord gathering too. :eek:k:

Dal said:
Will be on the look out for you Steve - I dare say we'll nip over the bridge and say hi to the PassionFord gathering too. :eek:k:

we are in the same location as last year Dal

Cartman said:
Hi guys. does anyone know where I might get a chanse to clean my car real quick before we enter the track?? I'm cleaning it before I leave, but I stil have about 2000km to drive :)
There is water available on site, there's a tap on the triangular area next to the roundabout between areas 16 & 18:

clubmap-2014-985.jpg

Ford Fair pre meet covoy from the south for anybody who is interested. http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=164&t=25705" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

For the few of you who are coming from Noway and the Netherlands, one of these locations and times may suit you depending on where you are staying or which ferry you will be getting. It may save you from getting lost when we get near to the final meeting point.

That sounds grate Aaron.. we wil be staying in London, ariwimg the day before, on the 2nd.. i would defenetly want to meet up whit you guys :) wil hawe a look at the map :)

Hi Cherie.
My tracktime paperwork arrived this week and ive had camping/passenger passes for a few weeks.
I just need my admission tickets and stand passes now.
When should I expect them through the post
(I know its still a fortnight away, but you`ll have to forgive me for being a worrier!)
Getting giddy :wink:

Just as a wonderment, is there going to be any Northern monkeys this year or am i the lone ranger again?

Latest posts

Back