Ford Fair - 3rd August - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless my Megane completely fails I doubt I'll have a Puma but I do intend to pop along all being well!

List updated :eek:k:

Don't forget Trax too, so far it's just me and Dal, and Aaron! :D

Might just come with two Dutch Puma's. Met a lad in front of the coffee shop (neighbours) the other day that owns one and has been a few times in the past. He had fond memories and told me he considered going too! Will follow up on this.

We'll probably meet at the same place we usually do: Tesco's carpark just a few miles up the road, but I'll wait until nearer the time, just to be sure there's no random building, roadworks or anything else that will interfere before confirming.

I'll be paying for two tickets and two passes soon, but as neither me or mate has actually picked up the latest pumas I better not just yet! Should be here by next week so I'll pay then if that's ok?

As long as it's before the 7th June as in the 1st post, then I'm sure it'll be fine.

Hi. Ill be booking myself two tickets and two passes soon.
As i am camping at Whittlebury (exclusive entrance, no queues) I wont be able to meet up and join any convoy.
will you be posting out tickets etc to those who cant make a rendezvous?
Cheers, Stu

I'm trying to avoid posting out tickets as much as possible, as they don't usually arrive until the last minute anyway, and I don't always trust Royal Mail to get them where they need to be on time.

So, and this goes for everyone, I'll provisionally say I will post tickets only if you can't make the morning meet point for a valid reason (this doesn't include excuses like it's too early, or you can't be bothered), and only if the tickets arrive in enough time for me to post them to you (if they arrive on the Thursday before, I will not post them out on the Friday, to arrive on the Saturday, it's too risky). Otherwise, we will look at making alternative arrangements to get the ticket(s) to you.

Back