Ford Fair - 7th August 2016 - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't forget that it's not too early to book tickets!

PM Cherie for the code - details in the first post of this thread.

:thumbs:

I have to say I'm a little bit disappointed that not one person has actually asked for the password to be able to buy tickets for our stand yet.

:(

The deadline is still quite distant.
I`m sure things will liven up as we get into the spring proper and people start to plan their summers.
I`ll be getting my space and tracktime booked pretty soon.

Roomy said:
Thanks Cherie I'm looking forward to it although my cat isn't quite stand worthy...yet :wink:
Did you buy a ticket? I don't get notified by the organisers when any are bought, which I think is ridiculous. :crazy:

Dunno yet - don't especially want to put it on some RS stand a mile away from our stand.. :cry:

Focus RSOC will probably occupy their normal spot in the middle of the hard standing area in the middle, whereas we'll probably be out on the grass the other side of the bridge as usual.

Ideally, we want as many Pumas as possible. We may relax the 'Pumas only' rule, but only as an exception, and definitely not so any others outweigh the pumas. It worked out OK at FITP, as there was plenty of room for Dal and Aiden to park far enough away from the Pumas that they didn't detract from them.

So far we have 2 pumas and (possibly) the RS signed up. I know we've got until 1st July to book tickets, but it doesn't do my anxiety levels any good when it looks like we won't have anyone coming! :?

Cool - I'm not sure what I'm going to be doing yet, I've got few different options.

• I can come in the van and park in the public car park and enjoy the show without having to worry about one of my cars.
• I could bring the RS and go on the a RS stand.
• Bring the track FRP as a rolling shell, this option would be a lot of flaff.

Falling that, we could have our own RS stand and see if we can get it next to the Project Puma stand?

The way it's looking at the mo, we might not get a stand at all? There's a minimum number of 5 on the FF website:

How to book your club stand
Club stands must have a minimum of five cars. Club bookings are subject to space availability and we reserve the right to close entry before the closing date.

I don't really want non pumas outnumbering pumas at the largest Ford show or even close for that matter. (i.e. it won't happen)

If there's not enough we can either still go as ProjectPuma with various cars but the banner won't be going out so we stay slightly anonymous or we can park in the >individual parking< section perhaps.

It's a shame not many people have signed up yet. I'd much prefer 15 Puma's on stand.

I'm pretty sure that we'll have enough pumas to do a stand, it's early days yet, hope so cos I've already paid for accommodation!!!

Cherie said:
Roomy said:
Thanks Cherie I'm looking forward to it although my cat isn't quite stand worthy...yet :wink:
Did you buy a ticket? I don't get notified by the organisers when any are bought, which I think is ridiculous. :crazy:
All booked and paid for, staying in Northampton the night before. In guessing you'll post info where to meet etc sooner the time?
Hanz

Latest posts

Back