Ford Fair - 7th August 2016 - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to come but it would cost me about a grand all in with fuel etc. :shock:

ArtfulHussy said:
Aberdeen :eek:k:

How comes £1000?

500 miles each way, or fly to Luton (100 return), hire car (100 for 2-3 days), travelhovel couple of nights (100) even with food and fuel gonna be sub 500 (although still fair whack for a weekend away)

I think I got my miles and pounds muddled. :funny:

Still too expensive for me though. :pinkeye:

Shouldn't even be near £500 tbh.

If you take it steady on the drive, get 300 miles or so to a tank, around £150 in petrol
Kettering Travelodge £70 for 2 nights.
Then it's just food on top. Visit us on the Saturday (10 miles away from Kettering), and we may even feed you!

tumblr_mtzsut0tAO1sjwg5lo1_500.gif

ArtfulHussy said:
300 mlies to a tank!? :shock:
I used to get 300+ before the fuel light on my commute to work, average of 38mpg over 40k miles.

Cherie said:
ArtfulHussy said:
300 mlies to a tank!? :shock:
I used to get 300+ before the fuel light on my commute to work, average of 38mpg over 40k miles.

When I collected the Thunder it was a 200 miles non stop trp on motorways and A roads. I brimmed the tank at startup and again at end, the car did 47 mpg.

Can everyone who has booked tickets please check you are on the list in the second post? If you aren't can you please let me know so that I can update the list? :eek:k:

Not looking too bad for turn out now :grin:

Where's Errol?

And I think Dave should get tickets just in case he can make it!

Just booked 2 tickets and club pass to Fordfair.

Will be weird as I've been to every FF since 94 and always with a Fiesta XR2 or 2i and mostly

doing concours with them so it will make a nice change to have a decent wander around.

Bringing the millie, son and a mate so it'll be a bit of a squeeze, glad I'm in the driving seat.

It will be a shame not to see you doing concourse, I've spent many car shows admiring your XR2s. Still bonus for Project Puma because I be the Millie will be pretty clean too!!

Latest posts

Back