Ford Fair - 7th August 2016 - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see the take up is a little poor so far but I'm 90% sure I'll be able to make it. Just need to confirm work and family commitments. Also depends on whether I get the black one rebuilt after my accident a few weeks ago so might have that one and the Millie to bring....

Roomy said:
Cherie said:
Roomy said:
Thanks Cherie I'm looking forward to it although my cat isn't quite stand worthy...yet :wink:
Did you buy a ticket? I don't get notified by the organisers when any are bought, which I think is ridiculous. :crazy:
All booked and paid for, staying in Northampton the night before. In guessing you'll post info where to meet etc sooner the time?
Hanz

If it's Northampton Wootton come and say hello!

Added this to the first post:

-------------------------------------------------------

EDIT 12/05/16

If anyone does buy a ticket after getting the code, can you please let me know either by PM or in this thread so we know how many people to expect (and keep the attendees list updated - if you see it doesn't include your name then shout!).

Ford Fair don't update me at all once a ticket is bought!

-------------------------------------------------------

Although Cherie will probably tell me off for editing her post.. :pinkeye:

What did it say before? :?:

One thing I've highlighted is that if you want the password, you will need to PM me. One of the people who pulled out of FITP did so because he had emailed, but not had a response from me (I'm assuming that his email was flagged as spam, as I never saw it). A PM through the forum, and I'm guaranteed to get it, and I can keep track of who's asked and that you're a member of the forum.

:thumbs:

I am going to give it a damn good go getting there, and hopefully I will. At the moment I am engine-less!

I'm pretty sure I'll be there, although I've just bought a Milly for a restoration, so I don't know if she'll be ready in time. I assume you can change your reg number after you have booked?

Mrfluffy said:
I'm pretty sure I'll be there, although I've just bought a Milly for a restoration, so I don't know if she'll be ready in time. I assume you can change your reg number after you have booked?
You'd have to notify the organisers I think. I don't know how rigorous they will be checking the car's reg against the ticket..

So far we have 3 pumas confirmed, and only a couple of other potentials who've asked for the password.

I don't know what I can do to persuade more people to come along, as if FITP is anything to go by, we'll have about half of the usual number of attendees. :(

Don't worry Cherie, I'm sure more people will confirm last minute.

Dan, my brother (cosworth puma) will be going, he's just ridiculously disorganised and I'm guessing that's like some others? He's probably waiting for me to book them all together.

Ben

Unfortunately I just don't have the money to come this year, and Joe still isn't anywhere nearer to getting a new engine :-(

work_bored.gif

Only 22 days left to book your tickets! :eek:k:

Latest posts

Back