Ford Fair - 7th August 2016 - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there anyway I can get a stand pass or maybe even purchase a ticket and pass from someone who isn't now going ?

As I stated in the PM, but for the benefit of anyone else wondering...

There are no spare stand passes, as the ordering process meant I couldn't order extras.
There are currently no drop-outs.

If anyone does find they cannot make the show, the ticket and pass will be offered to the people who are on the reserve list (2nd post of the thread) in order.

If we we get to a point where we have any passes and tickets that have not been claimed, they will be offered to the forum on a first-come, first-served basis only.

I'm back from the French Rivera on Fri so I literally have one day to spruce up the lady which is gona be no easy task! Anyone fancy a convoy from Essex/London to get to the meeting point in the morning?

I'll be hammers down next week to fix the most embarrassing bits. Shame I can't do much about the arches beforehand, time and ££'s is against me and I can't turn up in primer :-(
Maybe good for a before and after shot :oops:

I sure will!
Been excited about it since May :)
Almost as excited as getting my car into the garage and stripping it, will be great when she's finally rust free and I can concentrate on performance :grin:
Looking forward to meeting you all!

I've had the email with the tickets and passes I've ordered, so I'll be printing those at work today. :-D

If you're unable to print your own, you can either forward them on to me at [email protected], and I can print them (in which case you WILL need to meet us on the morning). Alternatively, the organisers have stated that they can print your tickets and passes on request, and either post them to you, or allow collection on the morning.

grayfox said:
I'm back from the French Rivera on Fri so I literally have one day to spruce up the lady which is gona be no easy task! Anyone fancy a convoy from Essex/London to get to the meeting point in the morning?

We usually go the other way round the M25 from Gatwick. But I take it you'll be going up the M1?

Just wanted to point people here if they're interested:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=108&t=30127

That way I can bring them if they're wanted :)

moondustka said:
grayfox said:

We usually go the other way round the M25 from Gatwick. But I take it you'll be going up the M1?

Hi mate, yup up the M1 indeed, meet some folks at south mimms services (off M25) a couple years ago before getting to the meeting point

grayfox said:
moondustka said:
grayfox said:

Hi mate, yup up the M1 indeed, meet some folks at south mimms services (off M25) a couple years ago before getting to the meeting point

Depends what time you're going, we're leaving late so will probably miss stopping. Dan and I are now travelling with a Saph from near us.

car cleaned ( not detailed, just clean). Just need to do a bit of baking and some shopping for supplies, then put a few things in the car and I'll be ready for the off. and its only friday!!!

Looking forward to meeting everyone :)

Nearly ready for the Ford Fair but ready for the 1200km travel. Start is Saturday morning 01:30. Then in the evening cleaning. I'm happy to see you on sunday.

Latest posts

Back