Pippa Puma Project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you do the blue bulbs yourself, or did you buy them already converted? I wouldn't mind this in mine, it looks really good.

I have to admit I cheated and bought them ready-modded off eBay due to time constraints (I am capable of soldering in a resistor and and LED, just haven't got time at the moment and wanted to keep my original switches so I can put it back to standard at any time). I contacted the seller and asked for a bundle deal as he was selling switches individually for about £15 each - which gets expensive when you want to do the whole lot!!

Or you could tap up Tony Topmansparkie and see if he'll do some for you - he's a bit tasty with a soldering iron.

Some little scrotes have been running over my car:

Cloud2go%2021%20Sep%202012%2010:15.jpg

Snapped the aerial off:

Scratched up the roof:

Good one. :(

Sorry mate :( , try and get as many piccies of the footprints as possible for potential evidence and maybe get it into a garage or undercover to preserve fingerprints.

Possibly the police wont go to much trouble for this but I would try.

Hope its not too expensive or difficult to get pippa back in shape :( :(

Yep. :'(

I don't understand why they snapped it off - it just unscrews FFS!

For that matter I don't understand why they were running on your car! perhaps their skateboard developed a brain and decided to take a detour under your car, causing the child to take a leap of faith over and tripped on the top, got the ariel stuck in their leg and as they fell off, fracturing their elbow as they hit their skate board which expeditiously vacated the vacinity, mangling your aerial in the wheels and dragging the fellen down the street leaving fragments of cheekbone peppered along your drive! :-D

or as Neil rightly put it, they are just Gits

Bunch of animals, hopefully the ariel snapped when one of the little scrotes was running over the car, he tripped over it, fell off the car, & smashed his ugly little face an a concrete bollard on the way down. If I caught someone doing this to my car id rip his arm off and beat him with the soggy end :evil: this sort of thing really angers me, people work hard for their cars, and these scumbags can de-value it in a few seconds, even if they do get caught the police will do nothing. If you find ou who they are, let me know, I'll just need a few hours, some cable ties, a blow torch, some opera music (just for the righ mood), and a sledge hammer.

Rant over, sorry to hear about this mate, especially as you take so much pride in your car, is there any damage other then the ariel? Would be just after you've fitted a new one too :cry:

Dont know if these will help

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-FORD-PUMA-AERIAL-MAST-1508144-BNIP-/320984592216?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4abc2c2f58" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-FORD-PUMA-RACING-AERIAL-BASE-1087087-BRAND-NEW-/320984672043?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4abc2d672b" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

As luck would have it I already have a brand new base, so if I can get the broken bit out of the snapped off aerial (found in the gutter), I might be able to sort this pretty quick. Woo! Yay!

Thanks for the support, guys. Was well grimmed out this morning.

Latest posts

Back