Pippa Puma Project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bloody f-ing *****! I can't understand why it is ever OK to hurt someone else or their property and just walk away!

*hug*

Gits.

I'm sure Ian G could sort you out with a decent replacement.

At the best Ford garage in the world (probably):

Cloud2go%2030%20Nov%202012%2008:16.jpg

:x they must have hit that with some force to pull it up like that, lucky there wasn't more damage :!:

I actually reckon it wasnt hard at all... that damage is very light considering.If it was with great force, the lip would have crumpled not scraped, the wiper would be off and glass broken.
I think you're lucky unlucky....

I was very much lucky unlucky - a few mm difference on any axis from the offending vehicle and I'd have been looking at a shattered window or dented tailgate. As it is, I got away with just some nasty scratches (which won't polish out, but I can live with for the short term).

Richard bodged it all back in - all works, but really I'm going to need a new tailgate at some point if I want to get her looking perfect.

In more positive news, car was serviced (only an interim, but I asked for new plugs as well, due to having had a new coil pack and HT leads since the plugs went in and they had 20k on them), Richard had no concerns to report following his usual diligent inspection (except for 3 missing wheel nut covers) and she drives like new again. :thumbs:

there's something positive at least, but the bottom line is that it is not right that someone unscrupulous has put you in this position

What's going on now Rob? You aint having an easy time lately are you.. :shock:

Rust bubbles of death™ sprung up on my driver's side rear arch. :?

Back