Pippa Puma Project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tell me about it... still, hopefully that's my share of bad luck for a while. They say it comes in threes, so I've had my three now - 1. scrotes denting the roof and snapping off the aerial, 2. someone reversing into the tailgate and legging it, and now 3. rusty arch of doom reared its ugly head. :pinkeye:

Things can only get better!

Steavie kindly texted me to remind me my MOT's due in the next few weeks - what a gent!

Finally some good news - MOT passed with flying colours! :thumbs:

Now to hand over £220 to Mr Road Tax. :pinkeye:

Tax paid. Then I remembered my insurance is due for renewal at the end of the month as well.
facepalm.gif

No treats for Pippa until May now - I'll be skint. :(

In hindsight, I probably shouldn't have bought this:

sungun.jpg

:-D

STEAVIE said:
sun gun nice! :thumbs:
Woo! Yay!
Bentleya said:
3M Sun Gun <3. James from Auto Finesse let me play with his and its a proper bit of kit.
I haven't had the chance to use it yet, but I'm quite excited. Though I'm sure that excitement will fade quickly enough when I see exactly how much correction needs doing on my paint! :lol:

Lemme know when you're next doing a three-day mega-detail on your frup and I'll charge it up and run it over for you if you want to borrow it. I'll probably have a second battery for it at some point as well, as I'm led to believe it's a bit greedy with the juice.

Same offer extended to you Mr. Steavie! :thumbs:

I was going to offer to come down for the weekend with my kit and sort it out for you?

Edit: Also the Sun Gun is just under £400.00 :cry:

Bentleya said:
I was going to offer to come down for the weekend with my kit and sort it out for you?
Cheers for the offer, but I can't really do proper detailing sessions here - I live in flats, so I can't get electricity or running water in the car park and the other residents get a bit shitty about it as there isn't much space and the cars are very close together, or I get an endless stream of, "You can do mine next!" - hilarious. :roll:

Can't do it on the road as it's permit holders only (for which we're not eligible as we have our own car park) and the traffic wardens come round like clockwork. I usually take it to the car park at work for a manual wash (on quite good terms with Security so they turn a blind eye), or to my Dad's in Worthing if I want to use all my toys.

Bentleya said:
Edit: Also the Sun Gun is just under £400.00 :cry:
I know - I just bought one! (didn't pay that for it though!) :-D

That's a bugger, i'm more than happy to go down to Worthing to give it a proper going over with you. I need to go to Brighton and Lewes soon anyways.

Lewes is a long story but i need to go to Brighton to get the 2 Roller Coaster Creds on the Pier.

Roller Coasters are called Credits or 'Creds'. Each coaster is a different credit.

It is basically a way of counting which roller coaster you have been on

I currently have 83 credits over 3 countries.

For coaster enthusiasts, every roller coaster counts as "credit". Even clones. Roller coaster enthusiasts count their credits in precise excel documents. It is not uncommon for enthusiasts to fly halfway around the world to ride a new kiddie coaster, only to be denied riding because he was too fat.

Ah, I see. You seem to have a thing about tracks - model trains, rollercoasters... you should learn to program Ruby. :-D

Latest posts

Back