Pippa Puma Project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a quick question what car is the clock with temp on from? Whats involved fittting one etc, it looks well trick and i want one too lol
P.s got to do my switches as well at some point to tie in the blue theme, were they hard, is there a guide.
Regards shane

The temp clock is out of a Fiesta Ghia - there's a guide somewhere on how to fit that.

I cheated with the switches and bought them ready-modded as I wanted to keep my original switches so I could put it back to standard at any point - so seeing as I was going to order switches anyway, I figured I'd just buy them already modded. There isn't a guide for this that I'm currently aware of - if you ask Topmansparkie nicely he might do one. Fitting them is dead easy - a couple of screws and the silver dash surround pops out, and the switches pop out of that when pushed from behind.

The door switches can be done without removing the door card if you're careful by prising them out with a screwdriver, but I didn't want to risk any damage so unclipped the bottom half of the door and pushed from underneath.

Sorry about Pippa! Now made worse by the fact someone has bee on dent patrol! :D let us know if you manage to polish it out :eek:k:

slayllian said:
Sorry about Pippa! Now made worse by the fact someone has bee on dent patrol! :D
For the benefit of those who weren't at Rockingham this weekend - Rich here spotted that my roof is dented from the scrote attack; which I hadn't noticed until he pointed it out.

slayllian said:
let us know if you manage to polish it out :eek:k:
I don't think it'll polish out mate! :-D

(I know you were talking about the scratches)

sorry to see this :-( ive had this happen to me before a gang of drunks run over every car in the street kicking mirrors off and denting panels jumping up and down on roofs, i got in a police wagon while they hunted them down and i id them,they didnt get that done for the vandalism but a few of them were wanted for other crimes and went to prison :)

if its possible get a camera,i wouldnt be without mine there not huge money and easy to setup, if its a regular route they walk drunk they mite do it again!

image.php

I got it off another forum member - I believe the blue logo is out of an FRP, and the blue stitching is not standard so they either got someone to do it, or they did it themselves.

Neil on here had a similar one in his FRP which he got off eBay.

Wow, nice Puma, looks like the previous owner really cared for it :wink:

Sorry to hear about the vandalism, but glad to see she is in such good hands! :cool:

Hi Rich! Long time no speak. What brings you here? Getting another Puma? Just checking in to make sure Im still taking good care of this one? :D

Just checking she is still in good hands :grin: . A little bored this evening so was browsing some sites I used to look at.

As much as I love them I don't think I'll ever go back to owning a Puma now, unless a mint FRP was to appear. :cool:

Having said that, don't forget I have first dibs if/when you ever sell :lol:

On a serious note I'm so glad she has gone to an enthusiast who can dedicate more care and investment than I ever could. I will be keeping an eye on this thread with interest.

Well, this hasn't been a good year for poor old Pippa Puma. Some f**king c**t reversed into her in their truck and drove off while I was in Tesco this morning. Note the mullered rear windscreen wiper and lovely scratches on the tailgate.

Cloud2go%2029%20Nov%202012%2010:17.jpg

Cloud2go%2029%20Nov%202012%2010:17.jpg

:(

The good news is - Tesco has full CCTV coverage of the carpark.

The bad news is - it's not working today. Good one. :(

Sent these photos to Richard at Tremona - I was due a visit anyway for a service.

Cloud2go%2029%20Nov%202012%2014:34.jpg

He reckons there may be a chance it can just be bent back into place and a new grommet fitted, as the tailgate itself doesn't seem to be structurally damaged. I'll be running down tomorrow morning - watch this space!

Then all I need to worry about is the scratches.

Latest posts

Back