Pippa Puma Project

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just worked out that over the last 15,192 miles, I have used 1709.16 litres of fuel at a cost of £2373.10 giving me an average MPG of 40.41 and 16p per mile (based on fuel alone).

On average I fill the tank every 245 miles with 27.57 litres of fuel. My highest MPG was 48.52 and lowest 33.59.

The most miles travelled between fillups was 322.6.

Having compiled this data, I have determined that I need to get out more. :-D

In other news, I got some brand new sills which will be going on over the summer:

yep.JPG

Do you think it's worth explaining just how rare those sills are? Just in case some hopeful comes in here after a search on Google and gets their hopes up? :lol:

The Arch Bishop said:
Do you think it's worth explaining just how rare those sills are? Just in case some hopeful comes in here after a search on Google and gets their hopes up? :lol:
OK - In case you stumbled across this page in the hope of being directed to the secret stash of original sills you're looking for - it doesn't exist. These may well be last last set in existence. And they're going on my car. :p

Although if you do want to try and find some, the part numbers are 1040891 and 1040892.

This NEXT weekend I intend to do the following:

• Fix my aerial - done
  • Install brand new FRP door cards (including the matching colour door handle surrounds and screw covers) - done
  • Install smokey side repeaters - done
  • Install aero wipers - done
  • Treat plastic and rubber trim to get it looking nice and black again - done
  • Treat the glass with Gtechniq G1 nano glass coating stuff - done
  • Install FRP metal dust caps - done
  • Polish up my shameful exhaust using Auto Finesse Mercury Metal Polish and fine grade wire wool - done
  • Give the interior a ruddy good hoover - done
  • Install rear quarter FRP trim
  • Install chrome dial surrounds
  • Install new number plates
  • Drink beer
  • Install heated washer jets
  • Snow foam, wash (Dodo Juice Born to be Mild), clay (Bilt Hamber soft) and machine polish the paintwork (Meguiar's Microfibre system)
  • Eat some chunks of cow bathed in some kind of sauce and clothed in pastry
  • Clean up and seal the alloys using Auto Finesse Imperial Wheel Cleaner and Poorboys Wheel Sealant (had intended to have them refurbed by now but haven't gotten around to it, so sadly these will still look a bit poo afterwards)
  • Install new centre caps for alloys
  • Install new wheel bolt covers
  • Squeeze a puppy
  • Give the interior plastics a good clean using Poorboys Natural Look Interior Dressing

Here's what I managed to do from the above list this weekend:

• Drink beer
  • Eat some chunks of cow bathed in some kind of sauce and clothed in pastry

Yep...
facepalm.gif

Just noticed a new injury, just in time for Fiesta in the Park:

Image.jpg

Brilliant. :?

It's proper bollocks. :(

I don't think there's a single straight panel on this shit heap now.

Poor old Pippa's going through the wars at the moment. :-(

Still, just think of the transformation when you get the arches, the boot, the new scratch and those lovely brand new ultra rare sills all sorted. It'll be as mint as a packet of extra-strong mints in a patch of mint that happens to be in the London Mint Office.

Then I reckon you should get yourself a ropy cheap Puma and keep Pippa for best. :thumbs:

I actually managed to pull my finger out and get those niggly jobs done that I've been meaning to do for months.

Aero wipers:

Image.jpg

Fixed aerial:

Image.jpg

Magnum grey Puma logo badges, baby, yeah!

Image.jpg

Smokey side repeaters:

Image.jpg

Clean(er) exhaust:

shiny.jpg

Latest posts

Back