PumaNoob Fund

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That could be just what is needed if it can be bought for a good price. :eek:k:

Have been reading the project thread with keen interest, such a shame that this has happened. Donation sent

Donated :eek:k:
A great idea for a very selfless man, helped me out countless times and probably wouldnt have my puma today if it wasnt for him.
Hope your back up and running again soon!
Dean
Edit : would have donated more but my puma is currently knackered atm too lol.

That's exactly what were looking at. That's the target of the donations.

Nice one :eek:k: hope it gets there...

my puma is in the garage tomorrow for some work on the suspension if i have any spare pennies after ill throw them in.... ABS will have to wait till next month :roll:

Just got back from holiday ,not a nice thing to read.Met Errol at Rockingham and had some interesting laps in his very special car,and a drag race on the way home where we both must have been doing nearly 70mph :) .Cars can be rebuilt/replaced.Not so easy with people,so im glad he was'nt injured.PM sent.

No you need to send your donation to that address via PayPal. If you don't have PayPal speak to Aaron (Bentlya) about a bank transfer

RICHARD MANSFIELD2 said:
HI, I wish to make a contribution but every time I click on the link nothing happens. Has anyone else had this problem?
Richard Mansfield
Good on you, sir!

Here's the link to the page on PayPal:
https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/send-money-online" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

You need to copy/paste the '[email protected]' address in like this:

Screen%20Shot%202013-08-13%20at%2013.37.04.png

Mac,

My view would be keep going, to make Errols replacement the car it should be I think we should aim for £4k, no harm in aiming high and you can guarantee that every penny will make this the greatest rebirth ever. One for his little one to be proud of.

Simon

Flying Scotsman said:
These donations are fantastic and just £775 away from our target!

Hi all,

Donation made.
Best of luck to Errol.

Also can I also ask what happened please? if anyone knows exactly?

Cheers
PaulZ

PaulZ said:
Hi all,

Donation made.
Best of luck to Errol.

Cheers
PaulZ
First of all - nice one! :thumbs:

Secondly - he got hit by a Focus ST on track at Ford Fair this weekend.

evilrob said:
PaulZ said:
Hi all,

Donation made.
Best of luck to Errol.

Cheers
PaulZ
First of all - nice one! :thumbs:

Secondly - he got hit by a Focus ST on track at Ford Fair this weekend.

Thanks but it's really not a problem. As said in the original post the amount of knowledge he has put out on the forum is unbelievable and I feel its the least I can do.

Also by the looks of the first pic it looks as though the ST tried going round the outside of him into a corner and it went a bit wrong. Am I right in that assumption or was it just a mistake on both parts etc.

Cheers
PaulZ

Thank you all I woke up today wondering if this was all a dream, this isn't something that happens every day. I'd like to clear up that it wasn't the ST drivers fault, he had committed to a drive line, and was pushing his car, as was I and everybody else, & when I started going around the bend half sideways, I was taking up more of the track then I should have. He was going too fast to be able to do anything about it as he was committed to his drive line, perhaps a more experienced driver might have gone to the left rather then in the same direction I was, but at the same time if i was more experienced, I wouldn't have lost as much speed going around that bend and I'd have stayed ahead of the pack, and we wouldn't have clashed. He has lost out more then I have as there was not much salvageable from his car. He also didn't have about 10-15 people arrive with tools, a tow truck, & kind comforting words.

this is awsome,car people are so generous and appreciative,ive only seen erroll once and it was a quick nod then a blown up gearbox... :p but he always bounces back with a trump card in the end! i cant wait to see the next chapter in the book and its great others want to help!

Bloody hell, I just logger on and read the story, can't believe its wrecked, Errol I hope your OK bud, such a shame for it to happen to such an inspirational bloke and his car! I'll send a donation on payday, I'm broke till then coz mines just been resprayed, judging by Errol's popularity we should he able to buy him a an ex-wrc car soon!

Back