wee puma's milly!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speedo clock plastic ordered from Ian G so hopefully get the interior put back in soon as my son has taken to using my recaros as gaming chairs for the xbox!

the spare wheel carrier is pretty rotten

image.php

So hubby fabricated a new one at work

image.php

Just need to get a spare wheel for it now as mines is missing :(

keeping an eye out for a set of milly 9 spokes kind of gutted as i had an immaculate set on my first puma and sold it with them :'(

will get everything i need for the back end braking ordered this weekend and hopefully get most of it done in the coming week....... well thats the plan :p

Looking like a pretty good resto project, im tempted to buy another cheap puma while im on the hunt for something abit more permanent

I keep looking at ones for sale and am not even finished this one yet!

I seriously need to clear the drive way before i buy anything else .... in fact its not a drive way i need its a multi story car park!! 7 cars is getting a wee bit much!

image.php

shuffle them about alot lol

The focus is for school runs, the black 206 is my daughters old car and what i use to go back and forth to work the corsa is her new one :roll: (worst mistake ever!!)

the green 206 is hopefully leaving us tomorrow :lol: the white fiesta zetec is my sons the silver corsa is what the hubby uses for work and then the puma :wub:

think i remembered them all!

its getting a bit out of hand lol once the puma is road worthy i'll drop another probably the silver corsa as we never got rid of it once the fiesta was brought home not a fan of the vauxhall!

Oh done Renault, had a megane think that was the worst car I ever had only kept it 6 months lol

As for vauxhall a it's there engines I don't like

ordered up everything needed for the rear braking so hopefully will have it all fitted by next weekend

also ordered a machine polisher and will hopefully get round to restoring the paint work back to 1 shade of yellow instead of 50!

got the engine cover off just now for cleaning and painting :cool:

Bought 2 cylinders today and it's proving to be a pig of a job!

firstly can't remove the bolts at the back of the plate to get the cylinder off so have taken the whole plate off broke the rear abs sensor and am gonna have to grind the bolts off and now to top it all off the cylinders are wrong!!!

Not a good puma day!!

According to euro car parts I have bought the correct ones for my car with abs but there no right :'(

Took them back this morning to my local auto parts place and my little friend there helped me get to the bottom of it

After he checked his system and and stuff he thought the rear axle on my car may have been changed cause his system says it was the right ones I had bought and the ones that I took off the car were non abs ones... He ended up phoning a friend at the ford heritage place who said the cylinders had been changed during production so I now have the correct cylinders and new bolts and with a bit of luck eccerything will fit now!

Still need new abs sensors :'(

we've been cracking on with milly and its one step forward 2 steps back!

Finally got the cylinders fitted to the car after getting the right ones for her so were just waiting on the drums being delivered and when they did they were wrong too :'( I've ordered non abs ones :-( So off i will go after work today to the local motor factors and order up some new ones! if anyone with no abs wants some 180mm rear drums let me know there yours!

Have ABS sensors on the way thanks to the parts pimp Gary (quest63) and i will pick up some new ones for the front today

Unfortunatly that is not the end of the woes as we discovered a few new problems last night I shall update when i get some pics

Pray for the puma!

Latest posts

Back