Leics meet 2 April 2011

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BenF

Jacko and I are pleased to announce the date of the next Leicester meet (and probably the last one under present management)

The meet will start at midday at The Havester Pub/restaurant (LE11 4EX) just off junction 23 of the M1 and the afternoon drive is just over 65 miles. The route directions are available from me if you PM me with an email address.

The plan is that I will lead the drive as a passenger in someone else's car (or different people's if they will let me - as I did at the last Leicester meet) and Jacko will bring up the rear.

FOOD! Lunch is at the harvester pub, evening meal for those that are staying will be at the Noodle Bar in Loughborough (LE11 2DS) - if you are staying you will need 50p for the car park in the evening.

as we get further information we will update this first post

get the date in your diary and let us know if you are coming!

those attending (some signed up on pumapeople):
Jacko
BenF
Spike
Dal and Cherie
Martin
Neil +1
Warrenpenalver
Midnight Blue
Zara
Hotrodspike (and sweets if we're lucky!)
Chardy
mort666
Sideways Fast (Neil)
angelbabes34 (Julie and Kev)
Bentleya (Aaron + Lottie)
Sex Kitten (Rachel)
nippydee (Tina)?
Crystalpuma (Vix)
Puma Babe (Yvonne)
YOG (Rick)
PumaJay + Lucy
Dave93
Burn8
jeffenson45

Scotty1.7??

We'll be there obviously, either in Millie or the "tractor" :eek:k:

I'll be there in the MINI.

I may need to move the Bucks meet, as Leics is the week before.

To which? Hate to say it, but I got there first, as Leics is traditionally in March :p

My last meet was in April - Leics is traditionally in March.

Shouldn't be a problem Ben, if I shift the Bucks meet a week further into April, I think more people will be able to make it.

yep will be there :)

Ross your welcome to stay here if needs be :)

zara#014 said:
yep will be there :)

great stuff, Zara!

I might be very selective whose car I jump into if I do go car hopping - last year one driver gave me a brown trouser moment and caused a member of the public to have a go at me even though I wasn't driving!

Back