Ashby Folville car display Tuesday 14th Sept

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
il just park the vivaro there then,that will upset the lot of them,covered in dead insects,not been cleaned for a few months,think that will go down really well :-D

it is very petty, the reason i like folville so much is that the variety of cars is so broad...

... if i can the get the tuesday afternoon or day off work then i'll be there, if not i wont be up untill about 7ish

martinthrapston said:
il just park the vivaro there then,that will upset the lot of them,covered in dead insects,not been cleaned for a few months,think that will go down really well :-D

Makes me wanna come now...just to piss off the hardcore 'anals' (arseholes) with my flea ridden cat....some of the flies could given classic status due to their age...lol

OK......... hands up which numpties got all mixed up with dates and was on the verge of setting off for Ashby folville tonight before they were reminded it's actually next week............

come on, hands up..............

OK so it was just me then :lol: :lol: :lol:

i hope it is next week, as I;m still at home! :grin:

(gave up on the list, those who are at the meet point on time, will convoy with us, those not, I;m sure can find their own way there!)

the last week has been a bit of a mad one so I just had a minor 'special' moment :lol: :lol:

I might try to take the afternoon off for next week, but if I can't I'm sure I'll see you there at the usual time for me (5:30 - 5:45 ish)

mort666 said:
OK......... hands up which numpties got all mixed up with dates and was on the verge of setting off for Ashby folville tonight before they were reminded it's actually next week............

come on, hands up..............

OK so it was just me then :lol: :lol: :lol:

nope i called Zara today to see what time she was leaving for as going to meet at hers and got told its next week too lol
old age catching up with us lol

yep you and Martin! :lol:

found it quite amusing lol! at least theres more than one Special Person around here hehehe!

Hope its still on tomorrow, as its forcast for rain (light rain) :roll: typical..

Think Im catching a lift off of Zara :grin: as the OH is working till about 6.

see you all tomorrow!

Dont forget we'll be leaving meet point about 430, so dont be late, or come to the cricket pitch later on - LE14 2TE

well good news is im working in leicester 2moro,bad news is i dont know what time il finish work at as they have put me on a route i have never done before and have to train a new driver up on it,so i will either get to meet point or see you all at the show,atleast i have the right day this time lol

Aye Lucy still 2day :)

pah me, Andy and Martin piled in the FRP in June in the stotting down rain lol tis ony water :p

See you all laters, Ive just got up lol :D

Latest posts

Back