Ashby Folville car display Tuesday 14th Sept

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spike.

I;m going to come up to this one, I was thinking lets make a good show of it, as its the last of the year.

It;ll be a good opportunity for us all to display our cars, even if not a puma!

To park on the cricket pitch/show area, means getting their early, before 5pm.

If you can get there for 4.30pm, then I;d suggest meeting somewhere nearby, then driving in together.

I'll chat to some local memebers this weekend, to get their ideas together.

Date >> September 14th 2010

Time >> 4:15 to leave at 4:30pm

Meet point >> meet at the Red Lion pub in Rothely LE7 7NJ

Meet loacation >>> CLICK HERE

Price >> £2

Show location for late comers >> CLICK HERE

Whos up for this?

I'll be there

Spike - Focus ST500
AndyW - ??
Neil - Mini Cooper S
Jacko, Birthdayboy - FRP (maybe)
martinthrapston (maybe)
chardy - Puma 1.7
Mort666 - Puma or bike
Lucy
Pumajay

maybe

Yeah I'll be there Ross, as will Zara.

We normally meet at the Red Lion pub in Rothely (just down the road from us) at about 4:15 to leave at 4:30. If you want to meet at ours, then we can go to the meet point together?

its my birthday! i will either be there or drunk already!

AndyW said:
You wanting to stay over again Neil? It's no problem if so :)

Cheers Andy, I think I'll be putting some leave in so I'll be at home those few days.

Thanks anyways!

depending where i am and what area i am in il come along but i wont put the sign written van i use on display tho lol
dont want people to think im doing free advertising for the company lol

hopefully I'll be able to drag myself down for this one too :) especially as it's the last one in the year. will be there the usual time in whatever transport is best for the weather (fingers crossed for sun = bike)

Yup deffo be there.. like I said at the weekend Ross if you get up here early just come straight to ours :)

Me and jay will probably be there!

Check out the Ashby Folville thread on Pistonheads (midlands section at the bottom) though, I've been watching it for sometime and it seems the "hardcore" Folvillers dont like cars that arent deamed as "classics" to park on the cricket pitch.

Theres some animosity growing.

I dont see the problem myself, I like the mixed atmosphere. They obviously dont.

I've been watching that thread too. All pretty petty if you ask me.

As long as Max Power or Redline don't show up, I can't see there being an issue.

they dont seem to understand that if they start telling people they cant park their "lesser" car on the cricket pitch people are going to stop going, then after that it will die slowly. Car meets thrive on being welcoming. With ours(ccc) we're open to all, not open to those we see fit.

The biggest problem is who is going to act as the arbiter of what's 'different' enough to go on the cricket pitch? It's a stupid idea and will never work.

Latest posts

Back