Leics meet 2 April 2011

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not "too" bad really, let me know if you fancy it and you can jump in with me, myself and I! :cool:

After nearly 4 years of Puma meets, I'm firmly of the opinion that having company (as navigator, photographer, conversation and share the driving if possible) is far more preferable to driving around on your own.

Cherie said:
After nearly 4 years of Puma meets, I'm firmly of the opinion that having company (as navigator, photographer, conversation and share the driving if possible) is far more preferable to driving around on your own.

I certainly agree with this... certainly cant read the directions given out, while driving!

Well sometimes the price varies according to the day of the week/weekend I think...but I'm sure Zara Croft would've checked before putting the link up.

It's worth twice the money IMO.

Like Zara says though mate, you're welcome to stay at ours if needs be :)

I just booked the etap, as both of us going, and I don't wanna impose too much, as Stacey wont finish work till 8pm, so will be late by time we arrive.

Thats why I know its £21 :)

thats cool mate :)

if theres a singleton in need of a room we have one spare lol :eek:k:

I would like to come please if I'm not too late :eek:

No idea about Mr crystalpuma at the moment as he gets shifts nearer the time. He is told his holidays up til 2012 but they can't possibly give him shifts in advance :roll:

at least you'll have a navigator :)

flight-of-the-navigator-.jpg

Latest posts

Back