Leics meet 2 April 2011

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everyone is welcome at this meet

the drive will be gentle and probably take around 3-4 hours including several stops for refreshments, photos and toilet stops

Perhaps a more suitable phrase would be "The drive will be gentle towards the back of the convoy"

;)

Regrettable, i am going to be a maybe at the moment. Having a few issues with the FRP while i change the Suspension, bushes, brakes ETC.

OOo is it, ye i think i can come, i ask me mate if he wants to come :)
i drive up with hotrodspike, let me just check my new job ent put me in oo there will be trouble :p

we have a route and typed directions!

see the first post of the thread for an update, and PM me with an email address if you want the directions

cheers!

How cool.

Do you think it may an idea for those with a passenger, to nominate some extra "know where they going cars" so people know who to follow if convoy gets spilt up..

Just thinking out loud

is a great idea - I have been on several meets that I have been so concerned about not getting lost that I have not appreciated the scenery as much

prob is the roads are new to almost all the drivers and passengers - at the Leics meet the number of cars means that we really have to have someone at the front and someone at the back (as experience has shown!)

what i mean is, a driver & passenger will prob not get lost, if following directions as they go (as me & her do), than a driver following the car in front, and not able to read the directions.

ok - thought you meant having several pairs driving who knew the route in advance!

having a co-pilot is deffo an advantage

well I hope that at least one of them can read the route directions...

if not you'll have to enter the information manually before you set off :D

Back