Leics meet 2 April 2011

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no cutoff day for joining the list is there Ben??? Not sure of my movements this year in the slightest so don't want to commit and then pull out at the last moment. I'd rather leave it open ended as I've never been good at deciding what i'm doing the next day, never mind in 2 months....lol.

YOG said:
Me too Ben, please.
Thanks.

no worries Rick - you're added!

Yip - not a problem - I think most people like to get a rough idea of who is going so they know they are not going to be there alone! Just let us know when you can

Cheers Ben. Wouldn't bother me if many were'nt there. I talk to myself all the time at home so it would be no difference to me to have a solitary meeting on my own....lol.

In fact, I'm going to have a Puma meet NOW!!!
That was brilliant!!...best meet I've been to this year.....lol ;)

The meet organiser decides who can go, generally any member is welcome.

For a show, normally only Puma owners, as a few of us have changed to different cars.

This meet will be a drive in convoy. Some drives are only a couple of miles finishing at a pub for a meal, while others can be an all day drive, with various stops for photos, catch ups

Back