PumaNoob Fund

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bentleya

Fund for Pumanoob

Most of you maybe aware that unfortunately Errol (pumanoob) had an unfortunate accident while being on track at Ford Fair, which meant his Duratec powered Ford Racing Puma has sadly been written off.

If you have every had the chance to meet Errol you will know he is one of the nicest and genuine guys you will ever meet who is all ways willing to help and go well beyond what many would ever do.

We are all sorry for his tragic loss, so we have started a fund to help get Errol back in a Puma as soon as possible. We are looking at helping Errol by contributing towards buying a new shell or a complete Racing Puma to give something back to someone who has given so much.

We would be very grateful for any donation's either money or in parts however big or small to help towards giving something back.

If you would like to donate to the fund via PayPal please send your desired amount to [email protected] or if your would prefer, you can pay via bank transfer. If you would like to pay via bank transfer please send me a Private Message and I will get back to you ASAP with the details.

One very special Puma owner has given me something which he would like to add.

You have gone beyond what any other has done. You have helped countless numbers with ideas, advice, inspiration and hard graft. You have never asked for much, but more often, wanted nothing in return. Your kindness, thoughtfulness, effort and generosity to others has been second to nobody. You and your FRP are an icon to the Ford Puma community and your loss has been deeply felt by all.

You deserve everything that’s coming to you.

You reap what you sow.

Total donated so far;

£1100.00

Contributors;
Anonymous - £300.00
Anonymous - £100.00
Anonymous - £5.00
Vix's - £10.00
Alex (FRP 401) - £50.00
Ryan (FRP 481) - £50.00
Rob - £100.00
Sinisa - £50.00
Amanda - £50.00
Ellis (Errol's beautiful little man) - £10.00
Alan - £50.00
Adrian - £15.00
Dean - £50.00
Andrew - £20.00
Richard - £10.00
Simon (FRP 027) - £50.00
Paul - £10.00
Spike - £100.00
Yvonne - £20.00
Ben - £20.00
Dan - £10.00
Sam - £20.00

1170736_10151518198432665_471820145_n.jpg

971425_10151518198492665_1258539299_n.jpg

Definitely a good cause - if it helps there was an FRP shell on the bay but without wings/bumpers. It didn't sell so I presume it will be back

I'm in, will sort paypal tomorrow.

remember everyone else even an anonymous £1 all adds up, if everyone on the forum gave just that it would see him on his way to getting it back on the road

Simon

Massive massive hugs!

Saw this on facebook, couldnt have happened to a nicer dude!!
I certainly aint made of cash but will definately be donating come pay day.

A worthy cause if ever I have seen one. Errol is such a nice guy and has helped me so much on such a short time of owning my puma. He never asks for or expects anything in return!

I hope you get back building again very soon and amaze us all with your skill and vision!

Ill be round with a can of Lilt for and some Spanners to give you a hand!

Alex (#401)

Great idea, I'll certainly put some money in on pay day.

Thank you all very much for the all the support so far guys. So far you guys have Contributed £700.00 this evening.

I will update the thread tomorrow with any additional donations.

I couldn't agree more! Honestly one of the most genuine & selfless fella's I've ever had the privilege of knowing. :grin:

I look forward to seeing your next awesome project mate! :lol:

You guys have put a tear in my eye, such kind words and who on earth has that sort of money to donate? Even my 11 week old son has managed to scrape together £10 of his pocket money, he's getting extra hugs for that!! I wish there was a way I could show you all my appreciation, not just for donations but for all the support you've showed me since it happened. It's nice to know I have you guys in my corner, the lengths you'll go to try and help me out is phenomenal! What you have already raised is more then I could wish for, I promise I will make the car better then the last, and hopefully make you proud to have contributed.

Blimey... a few hours into "Save teh Errols" and we've raised HOW MUCH!?

NNoy2DF.gif

I feel privileged to be part of such an awesome community. I think I might go and have a little cry meself!

To all those who have donated so far:

keTzVB1.gif

^ that's you, that is.

Ill put in when I get paid, I saw that Focus on my way into the show didnt realise it had wiped out a ProjP legend!

PumaNoob said:
What you have already raised is more then I could wish for, I promise I will make the car better then the last, and hopefully make you proud to have contributed.

If you need a plate, don't hesitate to contact me. It is always available to you at your special rate (i.e. free of charge) :cool:

Same goes for the steering wheel

evilrob said:
Blimey... a few hours into "Save teh Errols" and we've raised HOW MUCH!?

I feel privileged to be part of such an awesome community. I think I might go and have a little cry meself!

Bentleya said:
Total donated so far;

£810.00

Hasn't even been 12 hours yet and look at that.. I genuinely feel proud to be a part of this community.
Who's feeling the love right now? :cool:

Wil be doing what I can, broke just now, but Wil trow in what I can now, and add some when I get paid :)

edit: If you should need some frp alcantara, I have some , and I have a set of pumaspeed front wings, if a true frp fals trough and it gets a standard reshell :)

Latest posts

Back