£75 puma.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redexr

I've been offered a red w reg puma for £75 . it was a 1.7 but was used as an engine donor for a fiesta zetec s conversion ,otherwise complete and actually has a completely rot free passenger rear arch.

I'm thinking of getting it and removing everything I can and weighing in the shell.

Got to be an no brainer for the price. He's even going to deliver it.

Wife's not over amused by the idea but a day or 2 with the spanners and it'll be in bits and I have a trailer to lose the shell with.

If you've got space and time and don't mind loads of parts sitting around while you sell them (assuming that's the plan?) then worth a punt. I've thought about doing it but its just too much effort and not a quick enough turn around for my liking! I hate clutter.

you should be able to get a 1.7 engine for the car off ebay for around £150 thats a start to get it up and running.

well worth getting another engine, dirt cheap on ebay

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Puma-2000-W-Reg-1-7-16v-Engine-Complete-76k-Miles-Fits-Fiesta-With-Mods-/121942849880

I have got a spare engine but at 75 quid I'm thinking spare parts rather than getting the car running again. Even running and mot,d I doubt it's worth more than 400 tops. But of a shame I know but as I've posted elsewhere on here I also bought a Millie yesterday so now have 3 roadworthy pumas at home already.

Buy any car for £75 buy a radio and a couple.of other bits and it would.cost more than that

Finally got the car for £50 as the bloke was very keen to get it off the back of his lorry. The shell is no good really, but not helped by being lifted with a hijab hoist and chains thought the A posts which have bent them. A lot of other useful stuff though including brand new back tyres..cheap brand though... And a good motor craft battery which is good as the wife's Thunder battery has just died after 5 years.

Did a Mot history check on it and it ran out April 15th, but this time last year had only done 61k. Had some history of seat belt mount corrosion though.

Back