1.7 1999 metallic blue Breaking or sell what's left

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chives123

Hi Guys I am breaking my Puma or sell as it is.
its a 1999 1.7 in metallic blue and engine wise is perfect, it failed MOT on windscreen wiper, front shock absorbers, trailing arm bushes,brake pipes.
its in metallic blue and the bodywork and interior is in good condition. as seen in photos
so far I have sold only a couple of bits off it so it is almost complete. would be willing to sell as it is as I need the space. it is a shame i couldnt get it back on the road as it is in good condition for the age.
Exhaust was only few months old before taking off the road so in very good condition.
Items already sold are, fueltank,airbox, front bumper, alloys, radio, interior light
car location is Hopton in Norfolk

Hi,

What were the other fail items, and what has been sold please? I need a wheel and some tyres now, and suspension soon, so this would be a good option.
How much tread is left on the tyres please? and are the springs/shocks/top mounts ok?

Cheers,
Glenn

g24 said:
Hi,

What were the other fail items, and what has been sold please? I need a wheel and some tyres now, and suspension soon, so this would be a good option.
How much tread is left on the tyres please? and are the springs/shocks/top mounts ok?

Cheers,
Glenn

Hi the other items were actually more than i thought but the list is
Wish bones, brake pipes, wiper blade, and shock a absorber.

its in a friends garage so thats what we can remember between us think that is all but will get definate list asap

bits sold include passenger wing, front bumper, fuel tank, air box, radio and interior light.

g24 said:
OK thanks. Was it a front shock it failed MOT on?
i Can't remember
my mate finishes work at 3 so will nip round and get all the details then.
anything else you wnat to know while im there?

Hi, Sorry, going to have to pass. Be interested in the wheels if you or someone else breaks it.
Cheers, Glenn.

Hi,

Are you breaking the puma? How much do you want for the wheels please?

Cheers.

I have an issue with wheels at the moment as I don't have any steelies to put it on as I need to be able to move it if needed will look into getting some steelies from somewhere and let ya know

Hi mate,

How much would you want for backing plates and screw cover for both inside door handles posted please?

Cheers,

Steve.

PumaHammer said:
Hi mate,

How much would you want for backing plates and screw cover for both inside door handles posted please?

Cheers,

Steve.
Backing plate is cracked mate im afraid

Back