12 Source and Earth

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks so much for the help! i am finally getting somewhere... all my neons are installed now... 4 separate wires requiring 12v.. and the earths are all sorted...

I now have a distribution box thanks to Martin and a fuse box after that thanks to dogsbody.

all to be done now is to go and work out what fuses and wire I need and im sorted :)

just so i dont forget... 3 of the neons (cold cathode) are 3 watt with 12v so thats .... 0.25A.... is there any point in having fuses lol

and my undercar neons are LED's which require very little power but i have yet to work it out as for some reason i couldn't take a measurement....

i have spoken to a guy tho at a place near me and he said just put 5A fuses all round and it will be fine.

Even tho' normal current draw may be small, still include (suitably small ) fuses, they're there to protect your wiring in the event of a fault, better a fuse blowing than a wiring fire

thanks mate :) i would stick one in anyways... i dont like the smell of burning electrics lol.

got a bolt on fuse box in the post so when that arrives i can hopefully get this sorted and get some pics up...

wow finally finished! finding the time has been a pain and a lot of ebay parts but now it is done! await the pics! Thanks for everyones help!

wow finally finished! finding the time has been a pain and a lot of ebay parts but now it is done! await the pics! Thanks for everyones help!

http://www.projectpuma.com/album_showpa" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... ser_id=910

goto my personal gallery for more

Back