17" Wolfrace Voodoo x4 - alloys only, no tyres

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherie

[albumimg]1478[/albumimg]

Set of 4 Wolfrace Voodoo (not Voodoo II with the name down one of the spokes)
Multifitment: 4 x 108 & 4 x 100
ET37

Unmarked silver; they were refurbished before purchase, but have never been fitted to a car since then. They're exactly the same as Dal had briefly on his old Puma (above), so we know they fit. I bought them with the intention of putting them on the Fiesta ST, but that's now gone (and the TT uses a completely different fitment :-( ), so I have no use for them any longer.

No tyres.

£100

Collection only from Corby (or Rushden or Leicester)
Can also bring to the RR day on Sunday.

Now have pictures:

16443961915_8c954239f2_b.jpg

16257720559_8bf1cef216_b.jpg

16417982966_36db57cc20_b.jpg

16443962905_289f072fcf_b.jpg

16256298948_5cafaf8b83_b.jpg

16417984576_a126fd7f6f_h.jpg

Hi Cherie
They look nice and at £100 a bargain, if I didn't have 17s on mine already I'd be after them.
Barry

If they are complete with decent centre caps and unfitted since refurb I would be interested as I have 17" MP3 wheels at moment and fancy 1 less spoke to clean lol

Can get them out the garage loft and get some pictures up now my back is better :eek:k:

Updated the first post with pictures I've just taken.

:eek:k:

Cheers Dal, they look fine to me geezer only issue now is distance unless you can or want to hold them for me until we next see each other at a show as I am in no mega rush

That's up to Cherie - they're her wheels!

(I dare say a show will be fine though..)

They've been sitting doing nothing for about a year and a half, so what's a few more months?! :lol:

FITP will most likely be the first show, although no idea yet how we're going to arrange things yet with no Fords in our fleet any more! :roll:

Cherie said:
They've been sitting doing nothing for about a year and a half, so what's a few more months?! :lol:

FITP will most likely be the first show, although no idea yet how we're going to arrange things yet with no Fords in our fleet any more! :roll:

none of my lot want to do fitp they all maon its way too quiet, you coming to pfs birthday bash at the ace cafe in may ?

We weren't planning on it... if it's of any use though, we're going to be in Milton Keynes tomorrow which is roughly half way.

Any update on when you want to get these Steve?

Seeing as I've had no further response regarding these, they are on the open market again.

Description updated to include that they're multifitment: 4x100 as well as 4x108

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back