2000 Black Ford Puma 1.7 16V - Wiltshire

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

devildriven

For sale is my 2000 Black Ford Puma 1.7 16V.

Has been well looked after since owning in 2011 and unfortunately has to go as we need a larger car and no longer need 2 cars to commute. This was my third Puma but alas she has to go (the first and second pumas being written off by other drivers years ago!) Am hoping this will make it onto a fellow Puma fanatic who will appreciate this one for years to come!

Next MOT is due 27/06/2014 and it is SORNed at the moment as Tax expires end of November (would be willing to arrange car tax at cost to buyer), Standard lux pack features - Sports seats, Remote central locking, Immobiliser, PAS, ABS, Traction control, Air con, Aftermarket Stereo, Quickclear Windscreen (great in the winter), Electric Windows/Mirrors.

Great condition given the age of the vehicle but of course with age there are a few marks to note - Small area on the bonnet where the paintwork has split, Slight mark on rear bumper where previous owner had bumped into garage door, and a few light scratches from clothing that i'm sure could be polished out. There is some rust coming through on the offside rear wheel arch, as we all know common problem for Pumas. All in all though a tidy car, especially the interior. I was hoping to deal with all these this year but change in housing and finances have not been permitting :(

108000 on the clock although the previous owners husband had the engine changed at 65,000 miles because of cambelt failing so in effect this engine has only 43,000 on the clock. 4 previous owners in total.

I have been working on this car for a while now and was hoping to fully 'restore' this car and along with a respray but alas she has to go for financial and travel reasons. Other work since i've owned her is a new cam Belt, Auxilliary belt tensioners, Drive belt, Water pump, heater control valve & rocker gasket, new power steering pump and hoses, alternator. Few advisories came up on the last MOT relating to rear bushes, wear on front brakes and some corrosion in the rear wheel arches. Do have the folder with all the paperwork and receipts.

Viewing highly recommended and cash on collection please - (again road tax can be arranged at cost to buyer) Am based in Southern Wiltshire, about 15 minutes off the A303.

Pictures available on request, will try and get some on the weekend when it is actually light! Any questions please contact me, Ben, on here or on 07432404811. (response on phone number may be limited on weekends and evenings as live outside network coverage area! - emails will be promptly seen though and can arrange alternative tel number to chat if required.

£350 Open to sensible offers

Thanks for looking, am sad at having to be leaving the puma world. Hope she can go on to brighter things!

Price revised slightly, have had a bit of interest but no one in the area unfortunately.

Does anyone want to come and have a look before i have to resort to scrapping her before christmas?

Cheers guys

I'm surprised it hasn't been snapped up since it sounds like a very usable car?

Did you manage to get a picture?

Have got pictures, cant figure out how to post them on here though! :S

Getting a fair amount of interest now i have listed it locally, took her for a last drive, cleaned her up and is ready for a new home. Wish i didn't have to get rid of it. Maybe i'll get another one day! ;)

Hi there, is your car still in one piece or has it gone to the big scrap yard in the sky?
If you do have photos, are you able to email them to christopher tilley @ hotmail . com
Many thanks in advance, Christopher

I would be interested in this, if your Puma isn't dead and is still for sale, let me know? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back