2001 Moondust Silver Ford Puma 1.7 Thunder Look.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reecey

I have a moondust silver 1.7 puma for sale

Recently it has had the brake pads fitted.
Rear axle bushes changed
Brand new rear shock absorbers fitted.
Both new rear wheels bearings fitted.
New windscreen
Alternator replaced with a reconditioned one.

This car is not a Thunder, but has the Thunder wheels, and full leather interior.
It also comes with the limited edition gear knob that come with the first 1500 pumas made.
Front and rear mudflaps. Good tyres all round, michelins on the front. Original puma floor mats.

Steering wheel and leather interior hardly have any wear.

The engine runs perfectly. Have done many European trips in this car and has never let me down! The engine is currently on 103k. Oil is checked on a regular basis and topped up when needed to be.

I have also replaced both rear tail lights and front headlights for better condition ones.

Bad points about this car are slight rust starting to come through on both arches.
ABS/TC light is on. I think sensors just need to clean.
Car needs taxing. Run out end of August!

Apart from that, this car is an amazing car. Handles lovely. Nice feedback through the steering wheel. Engine idles perfectly and revs nicely. Ive owned a few pumas and this one has to be my best one. I have owned this car for 2 years now. The engine in this car is solid!
MOT'd until May 2014
3 previous owners
103K miles
Previous MOT certificates
Log book is here.
Has service history.

£599 ONO

Will be very sad to see this car go!

I am located near the Dartford Tunnel on the Essex side in Purfleet.

mljy1s.jpg

2m6kavl.jpg

s5kavb.jpg

Back