2002 1.7 ford puma Moondust silver for sale. 61.5k miles

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonnyfive

FOR SALE - 2002 FORD PUMA 1.7 THUNDER COUPE

Hi, I am selling my lovely and well cared for Ford Puma finished in the much loved colour - Moondust Silver.

I am the fourth keeper of the vehicle which was bought with 30k miles on the clock approx 4 years ago. The cars current milage is 61.2k miles. It still runs as if it has 30k on the clock!

The car has been well looked after throughout my ownership and has passed every m.o.t. No expense has been spared in caring for this car. The bodywork is in good condition having been washed every week and waxed every month or two.

The car doesn't have a recorded service history (i.e stamps in book) however it has been serviced every year and all receipts kept for any work done. Oil and filter has been changed every 3-5k miles. Engine runs very well and sounds lovely.

Car m.o.t'd until september 2014 and taxed until february 2014.

Car has two new premium Firestone tyres fitted in september 2013 (No more than two hundred miles on them) and has plenty of thread on the rear tyres.

Interior is also in prestine condition with no rips or tears, and never been smoked in. I'm a non smoker. Also has the ford puma floor mats!!

**6 disc multi change sony cd player fitted as optional extra when car first manufactured**

Ford Puma bespoke 15 inch alloys wheels all round.

The car is totally standard and never been tracked, abused, or modified in any way. Car would suit a ford puma enthusiast.

Great car that I have throughly enjoyed driving. It is a real drivers car.

2 x keys. Remote central locking plus electric windows.

V5 log book present. Ford Puma manual and exclusive 'ford puma story' booklet comes with purchase.

Number plates have ford anti theft caps installed.

The car is HPI clear.

Selling as need a five door car but in no rush to sell.

Priced to sell. £1650 ONO

No tyre kickers or time wasters.

Photographic I.D required upon agreeing purchase.

**Mileage will go up only slightly. Only used one or two days a week.

Cambelt has not been changed in my ownership. Radio tuner has recently broke which is a common problem in puma'a bio is an easy fix.

For pics please follow this link.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/ford/puma/ford-puma-16v-------------------2002/1847733" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Any questions, just email me or reply on here and I'll get back to you

Car for sale in liverpool, merseyside

I'm afraid that's not a Thunder, the Thunder came with leather seats, 15 spoke alloy wheels, etc.

Hi mate. It is listed as a thunder coupe and was the last batch of models off the production line and to my belief newer than the one with leather seats. I think the one with the leather seats was a year older than my one. eIther way it's a 1.7 zetec 16 valve and is a nice example.

nice car but no way a thunder as mentioned which does effect the value big time

Also, was built in June 2001 according to ETIS, so was not 'one of the last off the production line' - but August 2002 is an impressive registration date.

Screen%20Shot%202013-11-10%20at%2018.45.52.png

Jonnyfive said:
It is listed as a thunder coupe
Not according to Confused.com:

Screen%20Shot%202013-11-10%20at%2018.49.18.png

But this is actually a good thing - the non-Thunders are in a lower insurance group!

For reference, actual Thunders do show up as such on insurer's databases (normally - I realise it's not an exact science):

Screen%20Shot%202013-11-10%20at%2018.49.34.png

1-pd said:
my thunder was made on 16/11/01

Exactly the same day as mine - long lost twins separated at birth! lol :thumbs:

Mine's a Midlands car but must have come off the line at Niehl close to each other..

Car now advertised on eBay and open to decent offers over £1100.00 for quick sale. Get in touch if interested.

Back