4 x Borbet Type A's, 16x7.5

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArtfulHussy

Well, after buying and refurbing my new wheels, and buying a whole load of other shiny new bits, it is with much sadness I've decided to move on from Pumas for the moment. I do way too many miles, need a diesel in my life! Over next couple of weeks I'll be popping bits up. Reggie will be sold on as a complete car, Puma's fate is TBC!

I'm not sure if these are anyone's cup of tea however here they are:

Genuine Borbet Type A's, PCD 4x108, 16x7.5, unsure of offset at the moment but I can work this out at the weekend. I test fitted a front with a 20mm spacer and the clearance seemed fair (I have coilovers). The lips are about 1.5inch. Tyres have lots of tread, one has a scuff where it looks like an arch rubbed it.

They've just been freshly powdercoated in black and had the lip done in Fiesta ST green. Balanced and ready to fit. They don't come with caps, I'd planned on getting clear flat caps made by someone on eBay so you could see my green wheel nuts (vain!).

I'm looking for £450 collected/couriered from Dunfermline, (could move them to Aberdeen if required), but open to offers.

From memory they are 195/45/16 and there's a subtle stretch on them. I will definitely have more photos up at the weekend when I get down the road.

In a fit of sentimentality I have decided to persevere with Reggie, so these are no longer for sale..

Sorry to be a pest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back