51 reg Ford puma 1.7 16v

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glenn_

Ive got a 51 reg 1.7 16v Ford Puma in medium steel blue .
Im the second owner from new and was owned by a lady before me.
The milage is 91k and rising slowly due to still being used.
Ive had the car nearly 2 years now. Im a vehicle technician so i like to look after my cars. sadly there is no service history with the car. Its got every mot certificates from new. Since ive had it ive kept the recipts and write down what ive changed and a piece of paper.
Its had the timing belt and tensioner done. Its been serviced twice since ive owned it and also had the spark plugs replaced.

Its had a bit of welding to the nsr sill and floor pans. If there is enough interest i will put a fresh mot on it. (It runs out next February).

It up to you how you want it. Do you want it back to standard or kept as it is.

So far the mods are.

Front bucket seats
Rear 20 mm axle spacers
Front lower strut brace
Mk3 mondeo calipers with focus ST170 discs
2ltr throttle body and ported inlet manifold
Uprated speakers all round
Cone filter with cold air feed

The only faults with it is the abs pedal sometimes pumps on your foot every now and then (this never bothered me) there is no abs light on.

Its also got the standard puma rusty arches. There are a few scratcues and chips in the paint work. This is a 14 year old car after all.

Im in Darlington which is in the north east of england. I would like it to go to a good home. Its not mint but its a bloody reliable car.
Im asking 800 with all mods or 600 for car to be put back to standard . As said if you want it putting back to standard just let me know.
My phone number is 07983634294.

Pics of the arches. Im just trying to be as honest as i can. If it wasnt for this other car i would keep the Puma.

The back beam bushes have gone again and i will be replacing these tomorrow(08/08/15) with poly bushes.

There are a few marks on the front bumper which have been touched in by the last owner.

This car will come with spare alloys/tyres,headlights.

Just let me know if interested and i will send you as many pics of the car as you like.

Now has rear beam bushes fitted and heater control valve fitted(08/08/15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back