Part Wanted 9 spoke alloy wheels

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jonesy255

I am looking to buy a set of Millenium or 9 spoke alloy wheels (4 or 5 like the picture). I am not bothered about the state of the tyres. As close to Oxford as possible please.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240331_223936_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20240331_223936_Facebook.jpg
    203 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
I am looking to buy a set of Millenium alloy wheels (4 or 5 like the picture). I am not bothered about the state of the tyres. As close to Oxford as possible please.

Thanks.
The only difference to the standard Puma wheels (2000 on) are the centre caps as far as I'm aware.
The standard wheels are fairly common and easier to find on eBay or Facebook marketplace.

Thanks John. Will keep an eye out. I had thought all 9 spoke were Millenium 🤦‍♂️

Last edited:
IIRC, the standard Puma 9-spoke and Millennium 9-spoke are physically the same. The only changes being the centre caps (as John has said), and the Millennium wheels had a different paint finish/colour (although you would need the two wheels side by side to see really see the difference).

The millennium alloys are the same as the standard 9 spokes physically, the only difference being the centre caps and the darker shadow chrome finish.

Thanks all. Did not realise there was a standard 9 spoke alloy, thought they were all Millenium ones. Will edit my wanted post to show that.
Sorry John miss understood your post as didn't realise there were two types.

Latest posts

Back