9 spoke wheels

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooperman

Set of 9 Spokes, good condition, minor kurb marks £200
quote for shipping with TNT comes to £23.72 plus vat.
or collection from ME12 Kent

a431954c.jpg

29a70d30.jpg

055e5a98.jpg

9e605e36.jpg

20b88d85.jpg

Any questions email me [email protected]

Cheers
Ben

Could you get a postage quote on the brakes for me, I'm quite interested in them. Cheers

Side skirts for sale? if so I will take the front splitter and rear spats as well? pm me

k13sdf said:
Could you get a postage quote on the brakes for me, I'm quite interested in them. Cheers

I'll get them boxed up and weighed at the post office soon as I get the chance. Will probably be saturday morning.

cooperman said:
k13sdf said:

I'll get them boxed up and weighed at the post office soon as I get the chance. Will probably be saturday morning.

Cheers mate, just let me know!!

Flying Scotsman said:
Hey, the two rear bumper lips... if they are still available then i will definately take them....

rear bumper lips are still here. If you pm me a post code I'll get a quote on postage tomorrow.

rear bumper lips are now sold.
Open to offers on any of the remaining parts :grin:

One last bump.
Open to offers on the rest of the parts.
Pay the postage and you can have the front splitter if you think you can use it. Rather some one have it than throw it away. People on here have done me favours and helped me out so spread a bit of love and let some one have it.

Please can I have the front splitter? :)
I just destroyed mine on a speed
Bump... :(
Let me know how much postage is!

all the questions were about parts that have been sold. Deleted them as they went to stop people asking questions about parts that have already gone.

sorry for taking so long to reply. Yes all items on this thread are still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back