A couple of Puma's.. (Photo's!)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sparx

Spotted this one a couple of weeks ago at Chieveley Services on the M4

IMG_2451_zps5d9cb62e.jpg

And Charlotte's Millie at Silverback at the weekend

IMG_2509_zpsc11a132b.jpg

The Cuirass is Cherie's old Puma (it's in the site banner occasionally)

Sparx said:

IMG_2451_zps5d9cb62e.jpg

Good to see it's still on the road :eek:k: , but that wheel colour? :pinkeye:

Springs probably rusted away.. :lol:

Dal said:
Springs probably rusted away.. :lol:
Oi, don't be mean to my little Floosie! :fists:

Looks like she's had the rear arches done since I last saw her in 2008 too, as they were pretty bad. Wonder how many miles she's done now, as she was just shy of 90k when I sold her.

:wub:
050807002FordFair.jpg

The Millie is the one we saw on the M20 a couple of weeks ago. It would have been weirder if it'd been my old one you'd seen... :pinkeye:

I saw a Milly the other day. I couldn't be sure, but I'm sure the registration ended in 'SST'.

There's another Millie around Brum ending SST that belongs to Fordfreak, but my old one is on the road still, so maybe she got another engine.

Ahhh well i'm glad to have spotted a known Puma! :grin:

And yea imagine if i'd have spotted both your old puma's Cherie.. that would just be a little strange :lol:

Sparx said:

IMG_2451_zps5d9cb62e.jpg

And Charlotte's Millie at Silverback at the weekend

IMG_2509_zpsc11a132b.jpg

Ah I'd totally forgot to ask if you'd come down! lol This answers my question, was the black Puma in there too when you visited? I spotted it on the Friday when I dropped off the Millie =).

No it wasn't, I went in Saturday morning and yours (and mine) were the only pumas there :)

Back